Jim

Ok all, here is what I know.

I was contacted by Laurie last night and she informed me that the surgery was a total success!! When the surgeon opened Jim up the "pinched" nerve was in clear sight and was addressed. I asked her if this would increase his movement capabilities and she said it was still too early to tell. She will be with him throughout the weekend and will not make this race, I told her that we all will continue and try to put on the best show possible. She replied by stating she knows she has the BEST people attending the track and will always put on a GREAT show.

She wants to wish all racers good luck this weekend and she will she you all on the 28th.

Brian

Went and saw Jim, He is doing good was glad to have visitors as it was his birthday. He has some pain to neck and throat is sore due to tube. Jim did tell me that when he trying to move parts of his body, and it feels like it is moving to him, as he said he didn't have that feeling before surgery. He hoping to go back to Tirr on Monday. Hope he will be feeling better so he can get back to PT and OT that they do with him. If anyone can make the trip to visit him he really enjoys the visits. I will try to post after my weekly visits with him. J Snow

I am in the Houston area. If you can post location, room number and acceptable times, I'll see what I can do.

TIRR Memorial Hermann 1333 Moursund Street Houston, Texas 77030 I don,t know the room due to he is to be moved there today, you can ask at the front desk, I will post room when I get it. thanks Joseph

Archived