Fort Hood

txtom

My prayers and condolences to all the folks at Fort Hood. As ex military I know what a tight knit community a military facility can be and news like this is devastating. Once again, my prayers and condolences to all at Fort Hood and to all service members around the world that have been impacted by this horrible tragedy. God Bless our Troops. Lenny66

my prayers go out to the victims and families.

he survived.....i say dowse him with pig guts , tie him to a post and let the surviving victims and families of the murdered execute him slowly. 10 feet away with a set of yard jarts, one at a time.

i'm a christian,,,,,,they declared jihad on us. when are we gonna realize we have to declare it on them?

crazy im with you ..i am tired of this crap ...this is a very sad day when our very best cant even live in this country safely.... now this base and all others will have to have armed mp.s all over the place .cuz of one sob ..........i believe in eye for an eye ...and then some ....... GOD BLESS THE FAMILY.S AND SEND THAT SOB TO HELL .

Unfortunately, this is not the first time this has happened.

In June 1994, I was stationed at Fairchild AFB in Spokane, Washington. They discharged a Calibration Lab troop on a "psycho", and he came back to the hospital a couple weeks later, and killed some 5 people, and injured about 22 before a cop killed him. The hospital happened to be off-base, and also two housing areas, of which we lived in one. I personally knew two of the guys shot, as they were in my Squadron. One had a fairly minor wound as gunshots go, but the other ended up medically retired, and on a bag for life. His wife and two daughters were shot also, and four kids the daughters were summer-babysitting were also involved. One of those died. The guy came back and killed the psychiatrist who had recommended his discharge. Then he went on a spree in the Pharmacy waiting area,which is where he got my Squadron mates. When they did an area lockdown, it was over 14 hours before I heard or knew anything about where my Family was, and vice-versa. I can sorta relate to what Ft Hood is experiencing, although Ft Hood is on a bigger scale.

Now, that happened on a Monday. About the time we were coming to terms with what happened, and trying to get some sense of normalcy back, on Friday, the B-52 that is in all the videos crashed, with a lot of us out on the ramp watching it go in. A plane crash with people in it is an image you never forget. Two of the men on that flight had kids that were friends with my kids. A very bad week, to say the least.

The history of the Military is full of stories similar to Ft Hood and Fairchild. It is tragically unfortunate, but it is a reality.

Ft Hood will pull together and get through this, as we did at Fairchild.

I just ask all of you here to keep them in your thoughts and prayers, and remember that every serviceperson does what they do, for YOU.

my prayers go out to the victims and families.

he survived.....i say dowse him with pig guts , tie him to a post and let the surviving victims and families of the murdered execute him slowly. 10 feet away with a set of yard jarts, one at a time.

i'm a christian,,,,,,they declared jihad on us. when are we gonna realize we have to declare it on them?

...agreed

Our prayers and condolences are sent to the families and the ones who lost their lifes. May God bless them and secure the base and the folks who serve this country. We pray all the time for our troops and for this country and this has to happen here in the homeland.

Archived