Danica -------> JR Motorsports ?

Budman

stock cars vs IRL

day and night as far as technique, skills needed etc.

if Danica comes to nascar and tries to wrestle a 3400 lb car around then at least she will grow some muscles. Hopefully she will buff up in the right places. :ph34r:

Nobody bit on the photo above?

Michael Waltrip put this pic up on Twitter today. The guy to his right is Team Toyota F-1 Driver Jarno Trulli. He is scheduled for a test at USA International Speedway, in Florida with Michael Waltrip Racing (a Toyota team) later this month. Toyota just announced yesterday it is withdrawing from Formula-1 racing. F-1 finished its season last weekend. Believe it or not, there IS a Texas connection here.

Actually Zoom, I think she's got you covered. She is married to a physical therapist who is her personal trainer and who sets her daily work-out regimen. She's stronger and tougher than she looks. Not just anybody makes the cover of this magazine. :)

post-1274-1257482580.jpg

Here is another little tid-bit of information ............... A couple of weeks ago, JR Motorsports announced it had hired Tony Eury, Jr. I found it interesting at the time what they DIDN'T say. They didn't specify in what capacity they were hiring him.

Could there be a connection here? Time will tell, I guess. :)

LMR-20, I didn't look at that Vid, but I think I know which one it is. What I DID look at was the hit count on that vid. It has been viewed 1.67 million times. Now THAT is some serious marketing power. THAT is the dimension she brings to whatever series she is running.

Some have and will condemn her for that sort of thing. Personally, I consider her guilty only of doing what she has had to do to get where she is in such a totally male dominated sport.

Where do her racing roots lie? Her background is totally middle-class, mid-American. Check this out ----> Click HERE

i like that thats funny .. ..my get lean fast workout ..she aint got enough body to get fat with . talk aboult A COUNTRY DRIVE WITH FEW CURVES AND NO MOUNTAINS TO DRIVE OVER ....JUST A BUMP OR TWO .....

Hey Mike, How many pin up pics of you are out there? :lol:

i like that thats funny .. ..my get lean fast workout ..she aint got enough body to get fat with . talk aboult A COUNTRY DRIVE WITH FEW CURVES AND NO MOUNTAINS TO DRIVE OVER ....JUST A BUMP OR TWO .....

...LMAO

OTHER THAN THAT ONE YOU POSTED ON SPEED .I HOPE NONE WHAT SO EVER WILL APPEAR ANYWHERE ..... IF YOU HAVE SOME BURN EM .THIS WORLD DONT NEED THAT KIND OF PAIN .. HOWS THE WIFE...... ON SECOND THOUGHT ..IF YOU DO HAVE ONE ..LETS SEND IT TO THAT SOB WHO KILLED THOSE POEPLE AT FORT HOOD .... PIN HIS EYES OPEN .AND MAKE THAT MAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS DAYS ..LOOKING AT IT ...

...LMAO

OTHER THAN THAT ONE YOU POSTED ON SPEED .I HOPE NONE WHAT SO EVER WILL APPEAR ANYWHERE ..... IF YOU HAVE SOME BURN EM .THIS WORLD DONT NEED THAT KIND OF PAIN .. HOWS THE WIFE...... ON SECOND THOUGHT ..IF YOU DO HAVE ONE ..LETS SEND IT TO THAT SOB WHO KILLED THOSE POEPLE AT FORT HOOD .... PIN HIS EYES OPEN .AND MAKE THAT MAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS DAYS ..LOOKING AT IT ...

Hey Mike, The slob is over at Brooke Army Hospital now and on a good day I can walk to Fort Sam. Just may hand deliver that photo but more than likely they won't allow it through the gate.

Wife doing fine MIke. Thanks. TLC cures all. :)

...LMAO

OTHER THAN THAT ONE YOU POSTED ON SPEED .I HOPE NONE WHAT SO EVER WILL APPEAR ANYWHERE ..... IF YOU HAVE SOME BURN EM .THIS WORLD DONT NEED THAT KIND OF PAIN .. HOWS THE WIFE...... ON SECOND THOUGHT ..IF YOU DO HAVE ONE ..LETS SEND IT TO THAT SOB WHO KILLED THOSE POEPLE AT FORT HOOD .... PIN HIS EYES OPEN .AND MAKE THAT MAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS DAYS ..LOOKING AT IT ...quote]

Hey Mike, The slob is over at Brooke Army Hospital now and on a good day I can walk to Fort Sam. Just may hand deliver that photo but more than likely they won\\\'t allow it through the gate.

Wife doing fine MIke. Thanks. TLC cures all. :)

................ TELL THEM IT ISNT CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT ....THERE IS NO SUCH A THING FOR ANYONE WHO KILLS LIKE THIS ..COWARD .SOME POEPLE MAY THINK I AND OTHERS ARE COLD HEARTED ..ON THE CONTRARY .........I HAVE ONE OF THE MOST SOFTEST HEARTS AROUND ..UNTILL THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN .... GLAD TLC WORKS ..FOR HER ...COULD YOU SEND SOME MY WAY ............... BUDMAN .I EVEN LIKE YOUR GIRL . DANICA ..THERE I SAID IT ...

Archived