Halloween Havoc Late Model Payout

1st and 6th were all that showed up at tech.(I just happened to be standing near the tech building when they filed through) Pretty normal response from any track.

There has to be someone there to tell you to go to tech before you can get DQed. [edited out by Nick Holt, 11/5/09]

The point here is if you want to tech us then tech us every time it is not are fault there was no one there to tell us to go to tech. We have passed by tech much more than we have stop at tech. As far as the other cars not being legal we really do not care about that, we want the class to grow. This is the only place to race these car except Dallas then we are talking about a big $ motor change for us and a 6 hour drive.

Now that is the rest of the story. Fire away I am sure some one will have something to say..

People make mistakes everyday and this was a honest mistake just make it right and everyone will be ok.

P.S. Don’t say they said at the drivers meeting to go threw tech ether because they say that every time we race and we still do not go…

Shad Casey #5

IM SURE THAT IF U WERE TO P-M BRIAN HE WOULD HANDLE THIS :blink: THIS IS GOING TO GET OUT OF HAND FAST AND FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WAS NOT A TRACK DECISION TO D-Q SO A MISTAKE WAS MADE WHY NOT TRY AND TALK TO THEM :blink: IM SURE JUST LIKE THE OUTLAW MODS THAT WITH LOW CAR COUNT THEY R PROBABLY STRUGLING WITH KEEPING THE CLASS ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE LATE MODELS GREG ;) CANT WE ALL GET ALONG ;):) JMO

IM SURE THAT IF U WERE TO P-M BRIAN HE WOULD HANDLE THIS :blink: THIS IS GOING TO GET OUT OF HAND FAST AND FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WAS NOT A TRACK DECISION TO D-Q SO A MISTAKE WAS MADE WHY NOT TRY AND TALK TO THEM :blink: IM SURE JUST LIKE THE OUTLAW MODS THAT WITH LOW CAR COUNT THEY R PROBABLY STRUGLING WITH KEEPING THE CLASS ALTHOUGH I LIKE THE LATE MODELS GREG ;) CANT WE ALL GET ALONG ;):) JMO

"FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WAS NOT A TRACK DECISION TO D-Q"

Who else can make a DQ call but the track I am confused?

Like I said if he feels a mistake was made just make it right. If this is the right call then it should be posted so it does not happen in the future for any one else. No hard feelings just want the record to be correct so everyone knows the posted results were wrong and why. JMO

NEXT

what 52 car? lol I didnt know there was a 52 LM... but just fyi...this is the tire rule

1. SPEC 55, WRS, WRS-2, D 55 (MUST PUNCH 46 WITH DUROMETER).

the way I read it..any d55 tire is legal...

on a seperate note...I had nothing to do with this whole tech issue (other than letting a friend drive my car)...but..I also belive that the argument that you have never gone to tech is pretty weak...lol AJ

If someone has an issue with a call that was made, they should take that up with the folks who made the call. Lone Star Speedzone is not the place to air complaints, argue calls and generally stir the pot.

Thanks.

Nick

Brian,

I have to assume that there is no change from the last minute decision at the pay window to disqualify the 2nd - 5th place late model drivers. You need to update the results to show how everyone finished.

Rory Jordan 7X

Rory, and all late mods involved:

Here is how we have you finishing the feature race Oct.31st. Your cars were NOT DQ'ed due to a mistake that a couple of our employees have made. The tech man was not in the tech area when the cars came through (this was confirmed by the tech man himself) and another employee stated that you were DQ'ed. This employee does not have the power to DQ ANY car at ANY race. I will apologize for the mistakes that the employees have made and assure ALL RACERS that the mistakes that happened this past weekend will not happen again as long as I have anything to do with it.

All late models that were involved will keep their positions as well as get their pay for that position. I want to say it here as well as in the drivers meeting:

Positions 1 thru 5 in EVERY class are to go thru tech after your feature, NO EXCUSES!!! If for some reason the tech man is no where to be found, you are to notify the pit exit official of this so he/she may contact me for further instructions.

Below are the OFFICIAL RESULTS for the latemodels for October 31st.

Finish Start Car Driver

1 1 15M Kevin Migura

2 5 7X Rory Jordan

3 8 193 Eric Neal

4 2 75 Kenny Densman

5 4 5 Shad Casey

6 7 57 Aj Dancer

7 3 18 Michael Wagner

8 9 93 Jesse Harris

9 6 9 Mitch Wagner

10 10 65 Joey Rodriguez

Archived