Modifieds Saturday night

i37DirtTrackMama

Jim said I misunderstood him about the Mods, as they are unlikely to come out anyway. What we are doing is inviting the Super Stocks from Goliad and the Late Models from Corpus Christi to come run together. If we get a significant turnout, they will have an enhanced purse. Sorry for the misinformation.

Based off this information being posted when this event was being PLANNED we made no plans to attend and I would imagine many others did the same.

Jim said I misunderstood him about the Mods, as they are unlikely to come out anyway. What we are doing is inviting the Super Stocks from Goliad and the Late Models from Corpus Christi to come run together. If we get a significant turnout, they will have an enhanced purse. Sorry for the misinformation.

Based off this information being posted when this event was being PLANNED we made no plans to attend and I would imagine many others did the same.

racer26 check your PM... ;)

I THINK DARIN IS ALSO IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME ;) WE HAVE HAMMERED THE CRAP OUT OF OUR STUFF THIS YEAR AND THEY HAVE GAVE UP THE GHOST :angry: MAN WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BEING ABLE TO RUN A MOTOR THE WHOLE SEASON :blink::(

Archived