LoneStar Speedzone Question of the Week... Halloween Tricks and Treats

Dawn

Hello All...

Hope you have had a fantastic week!

Happy Halloween to you all, especially the grown kids like myself out there! So we are at Dega this week and anything can happen and prolly will... but its Halloween...Time for Tricks and Treats!!! I gotta know, what is your all time favorite thing to get in your goodie bag at Halloween and what do you jack from your kids bag still to this day, all in the name of safety of course...:) haha?

We have a JAM Packed show this weekend... Scheduled to join us this week, NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Sam Hornish Jr...Truck Series Drivers Ricky Carmichael and Timothy Peters...Timothy's Jackman and my boy Mark Schmuck as well to explain the act that was the Victory Lane Running Man last week at Martinsville! haha As always we have our go to guys at the track, Director of Comp. and Crew Chief for the #87 Philippe P-LO Lopez...and NASCAR.COM's Jason Allison.

Also don't forget to jump on board the Budweiser Party Bus to the race at TMS next weekend...there are a few seats still open...

And we have our Vegas Trip for NASCAR Week up and running... come hang out with me and show me the ropes on my first trip to SIN CITY!!! Click here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51178585809 for more information on both!

Make sure to join us LIVE this Saturday at Rita's on the River on the historic San Antonio Riverwalk... come grab a bite to eat for breakfast if you are heading downtown to the Alamodome for the Notre Dame Football game and grab ya parking while ya can!!!

As always we are on Saturday Morning from 9 AM - 11 AM CST on Ticket 760 AM in San Antonio or streaming LIVE at www.ticket760.com...Give us a call at (210) 736-9760 or (800) 707-9760

or email me at dawnmurphy10@ymail.com

Thank you all so much!!! Have Lots of fun this weekend and be SAFE!!! XOXO

DAWN

Archived