Want to wish the SOS Pure Stocks Good Luck!

Come on guys as hosts of these event we need to keep the trophy at home. Anyone willing to travel 4 or more hours is going to be a good driver and have a good car. However over the season our group of fast cars has grown to be several and I am predicting someone will be on their game, who will it be?

Who am I living out that races SOS regularly? I can promise you our El Camino is faster then Houston's El Camino! Good Luck Guys!

with all the excitement thats goin on, i think you local guys are gonna have your hands full....could be a very interesting nite!hope everything goes well and may the best man/woman(dont wanna get in trouble with the ladies..should be a few racin..) win !!!

Come on guys as hosts of these event we need to keep the trophy at home. Anyone willing to travel 4 or more hours is going to be a good driver and have a good car. However over the season our group of fast cars has grown to be several and I am predicting someone will be on their game, who will it be?

Who am I living out that races SOS regularly? I can promise you our El Camino is faster then Houston's El Camino! Good Luck Guys!

What about the #76 ? Porkchop has become a front runner and this is his first full season as driver ! :blink:

Archived