nascar switch-a-roo

lilmodified

nascar announced today that kyle busch's crew chief, steve addington, will be leaving and will be replaced by nationwide crew chief dave rogers. ideas are that addington will be going to the #88 team...

what do y'all think? good for busch? good for jr? bad for either/both?

i do know that kyle seems to get along a whole lot better with rogers, and they seem to have communication that he and addington don't. i think this will be good for kyle.

as for jr? uum, yea...jr has to fix jr before any outside people are gonna help. but that's just my own lil opinion....

just curious about what y'all think...don't wanna start a war... :P

yep!

but, u know? i think my boy has some new competition out there now...have y'all heard all the whining juan pablo has been doing lately? geesh....

i heard kyle has been mentoring juan .....look at the way he acts .and is now starting to drive ,....nascar gave orders its time for new blood........ as for dale .he needs to fix him .

Well i know Jr has been stinking it up lately but when he went to hendrick i was a little concerned when they said which team he would be running with, thats that old #25 team that has never done anything with any driver, i dont know i may be wrong.

nascar announced today that kyle busch's crew chief, steve addington, will be leaving and will be replaced by nationwide crew chief dave rogers. ideas are that addington will be going to the #88 team...

i do know that kyle seems to get along a whole lot better with rogers, and they seem to have communication that he and addington don't. i think this will be good for kyle.

as for jr? uum, yea...jr has to fix jr before any outside people are gonna help. but that's just my own lil opinion....

bad for Addington.

So there going to send another smart person to prove he's not getting it done nothing wrong with crew just driver stuck on himself.

bad for Addington.

So there going to send another smart person to prove he's not getting it done nothing wrong with crew just driver stuck on himself.

that was kinda my point, tho...kyle, rogers and the nationwide team DO get it done...i think it's just a bad relationship between kyle and addington...guess we'll see what happens...but i foresee this team being much better when rogers is in there....of course, i could be wrong :P

Give Jr a hard@#$ and he will shine again. Eury SR moves up. Problem solved. Addington not that guy. Kyle can drive like a bat outa hell, BUT he needs to know when and be able to take what the car will give him and he just might have made the "CHASE" Montoya starting to see that and has definitely made his mark. Gordon was worried about him and not driving at Martinsville. Someone else had that effect on people. NO MONTOYA IS NOT CLOSE TO SR, BUT HE HAS THAT ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY. Gotta at least enjoy that. Cant wait to see BRAD in the cup full time and see what he can do. Wont happen on Penske though. Congrats Jimmie on your fourth! Marky is still a bridemaid! Stewart in third and Gordon in fourth.

Archived