Rio Grande Speedway Nov 12-14th. $5,000 to win, $300.00 to s

champkrt1

RBSF (Ryan Bard Safety Foundation) Flipper will be @ Rio Grande Speedway

just got word that FLIPPER (racecar rollover simulator) from the Ryan Bard Safety Foundation will be appearing at the limited modified nationals thanks to James Blaylock and Diamondback Trucking. To take a ride on FLIPPER all they ask is for your donations, and again Thanks to Paul @ the Ryan Bard Safety Foundation, Doug Rollo, James and Diamondback 100% of all donations will go straight to the foundation.

The plan is right now that Flipper will be here sometime Wednesday intime for the scheduled practice night and will remain here all thru Saturday night. This was a plan I had in mind to try and get Flipper down here, but these gentleman are the ones that made it happen, Thanks again guys!

Just to re-confirm what the tire rule is going to be, since there are some different comments out there floating around:

IMCA STAMPED HOOSIER 500's ONLY.

That is the only tire that is allowed on the sportmods for this event.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me at champkrt1@aol.com and I will try to get them answsered asap.

Weather forecast is looking great! Load up them cars and come on down.

As far as coverage, I will have my laptop with connectivity at the track, and will be trying to get updates posted to our forum. with Nick's permission I will post a link here over to our local forum. I will try to find a volunteer to stay on top of the updates as we will be busy running our own two cars as well. And since Jay doesnt want to come down and do the task!

I hope at this point everyone is clear on the tire rule. IMCA stamped Hoosier 500's ONLY.

If you have a question, please email champkrt1@aol.com.

Archived