Havoc in the Oaks

Just a few questions that we are thinking of. Maybe others have different questions, but just a few from us for the 31st.

1. What time will the pit gates open / sale of pit passes begin for this event?

2. What time will the BBQ plates go on sale? Yum, we like BBQ...

3. Is the car show noted on the flyer, an earlier afternoon thing?

4. We understand that Trick or Treating for the kids will be on the front straight during intermission, with drivers bringing their cars and candy out to the track.. Is this correct?

We ready for the Havoc at our house...

we are bringing a car that has not been to goliad , is texana 55 still going to pay our sign up fee? thanks it sure would help. bringing jason kelly's old nova out of the mothballs after doing alot of work, old reliable, can't beat a winning car. either way my son can not wait for the trick or treating . and he sure would like to ride the bus.looking foward to seeing everybody there. rick :rolleyes: ps: thanks monty if you can help us.

we are bringing a car that has not been to goliad , is texana 55 still going to pay our sign up fee? ............... rick :rolleyes: ps: thanks monty if you can help us.

Yes sir, if you haven't yet raced at SOS this year..... I was begining to wonder if anyone was going to take the offer..... I'm pleased to announce that it is yours...... My hope, as noted in another post is that at the end of the night you'll donate at least that amount back to the track when you get your pay envelope. That's up to you, but that's my hope... Plz send me a PM if you don't mind with a name and car #. I'll send you my cell # number also.... Congats!

-Monty Chamberlain

Just a few questions that we are thinking of. Maybe others have different questions, but just a few from us for the 31st.

4. We understand that Trick or Treating for the kids will be on the front straight during intermission, with drivers bringing their cars and candy out to the track.. Is this correct?

We were wondering the same thing. In the pits or on the front straight? ;)

We were wondering the same thing. In the pits or on the front straight? ;)

Yes, during intermission the drivers that want to get in on this will bring their cars/candy on the front stretch for the kids to come and trick or treat

Archived