Pure Stock Feature Video

Well like AJ said we worked out some small issues and got it going alittle better but having to start back there is pretty tough. The class has some pretty fast cars and with no yellows made it hard to catch the rabbits on the front row. Personally I wish they would only put the previous feature race winner in the back instead of the points leader or use point ave. As the points leader we go to the back but get rewarded with passing points so it makes it almost impossible to be caught as long as your finishing races. I like the passing points deal but would enjoy a better chance at winning instead. Nonetheless the track was awesome as you saw smooth as ice with multiple grooves. Super low, super high and everything in between allows for lots of action. The camera shows alot of neat stuff but to watch from the infield really shows how fast those cars are going!

did yall win stephan. streightest car usually does. good driving by ur bro

No..he got third...but he was the fastest car by far...points leaders have to start 12th...

i dont know about that one dancer, i was putting down some pretty good lap times :P

a caution would have defiantly helped out the 186 car though!

it was indeed a tricky track, but also a very smooth track... Good work all the way around for the SOS staff this weekend.

CANT WAIT FOR HAVOC SATURDAY!! Enjoyed the video :)

Archived