thank you

HiTech

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... bombers .that could happen ...charly both jesse and i would do that aslong as you inter your horse.. it has enough dents on it to pass for a bomber ...ever heard of auto football ........ if you have not heard of or seen it ..take big cars equal amounts .. take one little car .in which yours will work just fine ...have two goal lines .when little car is knocked over one of those lines .the team wins ... the best part ..you could be sitting in that little car ...makes that more interesting .would you think ....i know the fans would come out of the woodwork to see that ...,,we would make you famous ............ps sorry i forgot to mention ..most little cars dont make it across the line intacted ..in fact they usualy dont look like much ....so that should be considered before agreeing to inter your car ...

Stop it OT you dont want York to cry like a little sissy or do you :lol::lol:

I hope Thumper plans on coming back next year. If so, you have to believe he will be the one to beat most nights. Just out of curiousity, how many wins did you have when you ran on a regular basis OT?

up there in the count.wins . top twos and threes .. 25 plus . . i sold out when my son was born .the year i built my last car ..was a fast car .so dont know how many more if i stayed in it ..gb was just moving down into the thunders when i sold ....so i have only had a handfull of races against gb ..mainly when i raced out with gb .i was sitting cars up .was not trying to beat him ........i would have loved to run a season with gb ..i remember a complament gb gave me many years ago .trying to find out why lalo.s mustang . was lose ..i got really really sideways in turn three and four ...i drove through that .. and did it a couple of more laps that way ..gb stayed behind me . i didnt even notice him ...after he came up .and said something to the fact ..man you had that car sideways and drove through it .i thought it was a goner .....and then did it again ..you reminded me of my brother ....... his brother could drive .....

:ph34r: And Oh by the way, my short time at home week-end before last was spent (Friday Night) at the race track. Wasn't many people out there, but I had a blast watching from the stands and chatting with Bill Stephans and his dad. Carol Anne bought me a few ULTRA's and I got a buzz. Great show out there for those who came out and supported the race night Friday and Saturday! :ph34r:

:ph34r: OK OT, kwit duin all the mispelan, cauz im havun a herd tiem figurin this stuff out! :ph34r:

sorry desert /// my mind thinks faster than i can typ and spell ..plus i cant use my typing finger at this time ..lol is that a good enough escuse ...........

It's a work in progress lol we had it in for the havoc and it did well friday showed lots of power and wasn't even getting on it....that much.... then cody had engine problems so he put some jinx on all of us so we all had motor problems and poped the third piston pretty good well have it ready for next year and maybe even some more....OT you know we got both skinners in thunders now right???

It's a work in progress lol we had it in for the havoc and it did well friday showed lots of power and wasn't even getting on it....that much.... then cody had engine problems so he put some jinx on all of us so we all had motor problems and poped the third piston pretty good well have it ready for next year and maybe even some more....OT you know we got both skinners in thunders now right???

please tell me it aint so .two skinners .... the son i can understand ..the dad . well he.s something to consider ..lol ... you can tell skinner i said that ... you said poped piston .or burnt piston ............ as for us we havent even touched a thunder ... taken off this winter ...atleast till i get this el camino on the road ..

please tell me it aint so .two skinners .... the son i can understand ..the dad . well he.s something to consider ..lol ... you can tell skinner i said that ... you said poped piston .or burnt piston ............ as for us we havent even touched a thunder ... taken off this winter ...atleast till i get this el camino on the road ..

heck I would rather race with johnny skinner, aka Dad, then both of them....again.... :lol:

OH!!! your talking about the newest member of the skinners Branden..... Brandons son, Oh yeah he drives better then them put together for sure... He gets in his playskool race car and Burns plastic.... we had to put a restrictor plate on it to keep him from going so fast...were so proud :lol:

OT, I remember a race years ago, not sure when but it was the mini's or maybe even pro sedans. In that race, someone (I think it might have been Garner, yellow car #33) that got into GB coming out of turn 4. Got GB sideways and they both stayed in it until turn 1 entry. GB was literally sideways down the whole straight, had he lifted before the other car he would have spun no doubt. He stayed in the gas until after the other car lifted and went on to have a good finish, dont remember the end result. That was some of the best driving I have seen in the 4 cyl. class ever at CC. Any of you guys remember the race I am talking about?

OT, I remember a race years ago, not sure when but it was the mini's or maybe even pro sedans. In that race, someone (I think it might have been Garner, yellow car #33) that got into GB coming out of turn 4. Got GB sideways and they both stayed in it until turn 1 entry. GB was literally sideways down the whole straight, had he lifted before the other car he would have spun no doubt. He stayed in the gas until after the other car lifted and went on to have a good finish, dont remember the end result. That was some of the best driving I have seen in the 4 cyl. class ever at CC. Any of you guys remember the race I am talking about?

yes i do and that was a prosedan race ...and that pushing driver was none other than our famous poorboy ..bruce barber ...he wasnt pleased with gb blocking from what i remember .but poorboy can prove me right or wrong ..i think im mostly correct ...and it wasnt driveing that saved gb .it was turn right and hold on .fwd saved him ..and i dont think poorboy had anymore motor left to push him all the away around to get him out of the way ..poorboy had the car to beat that night ..bad fast ..... i still talk aboult that one every now and then ..funny as hell to watch .. .SPeaking of garner i miss that boy ...someone in tps let us know how he is doing .....garner and i had many many great races against each other at cc ..... ONE NIGHT OF MANY .I DIDNT GIVE HIM MUCH ROOM DOWN THE BACK .I LOOKED OVER AND I SAW SMOKE COMEING OFF THE SIDE OF BOTH OUR CARS ,,,. WHAT IT WAS HE WAS TRYING TO MOVE ME DOWN ALITTLE TO GET MORE ROOM AND OFF THAT WALL ..I DIDNT MOVE ..LOL .. HE WAS MAD WHEN I LOST A ROD AND STILL WON THE FEATURE ON THE LAST LAP ..HE SAID YOU BROKE AND I STILL COULD NOT BEAT YOU ....THER FIRST TIME I RACED HIM .HE WAS IN HIS FULL LOADED TIDA BUG .I HAD STOCK 2.0 7 INCH TIRES .HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO WIN THE FEATURE EASLY ..WRONG I RAN FULL THROTLE STARTING IN 15 TH OR 18TH NOT SURE . .HE STARTED POLE ..AND I WON .. GOOD OLD DAYS ..I HAVE THE VIDEO OF THAT RACE ..THE YEAR WAS 1990 ..IF YOU LOOK AT MY AVATAR .THAT IS THE WIN WITH THE BLOWN MOTOR HE WAS MAD ABOULT .. THE YELLOW CAR WAS ERIC JOHNSON .HE WANTED TO PUSH ME AROUND FOR THE VICTORY LAP ..I WAS TO HOT AND WANTED OUT OF THAT CAR ...

No that wasn't me, I think it was Jaimie Garner that did that. I wasn't in that race. I think OT has two races joined together in his memory. LOL

I still believe it was Garner and I also believe that GB did a hell of a job driving out of that deal. I think GB finished ahead of the car in question so I dont know about the blocking deal. Whomever it was, GB did a hell of a job driving out of it. Still one of the best mini drivers out there period. Dont remember who won but it wouldnt surprise me if it was GB, he has spanked many drivers in that class over the years

No that wasn't me, I think it was Jaimie Garner that did that. I wasn't in that race. I think OT has two races joined together in his memory. LOL

i said you could make me right or wrong . you could have took the credit lol i still stick to the bad fast part .though it was other races .....thanks ..this is what happens when you have been around to many races .seen to many ...... gb here is your only chance to prove me wrong that i will admit too lol ....... who won that race .i dont think it was you ..

As much as I dont like to talk about my races this one derserves an answer.I went back and watched this race on my tapes.After a rough time at RGS I found having a camera on my car at all times can be helpful.That was the greatest tuning tool for me.

Back to this race,we were all running the Towl City retreads.The tire was fast and tough but you could use them up overdriving.The year was 1995.I was leading but was driving all out.I ran my tires out and Jamie caught me.He wasnt a Mark Martin type of driver.More like Dale Sr.He caught me in 4 and wanted to get me out of the way but his bumper lifted my back wheels off the ground.If I lifted I might have eaten the wall again so I stood on the gas.Bump drafting at CC.I was a little mad and decided we were both going into the wall before I would back off.At turn 1 he finally let me go and I went sideways but caught it just before the wall.The car running 3rd was right on us and was the reason I ran so hard early on.He passed me and Jamie to get in front.I did not have enough tire left to challange him so he won.It happened to be a white Toyota Corolla #3 driven by Austin Carter,my brother.Although it was not a win for me it was one of the most exciting races I remember.Jamie was truly a fierce competetorThose were the days.

As much as I dont like to talk about my races this one derserves an answer.I went back and watched this race on my tapes.After a rough time at RGS I found having a camera on my car at all times can be helpful.That was the greatest tuning tool for me.

Back to this race,we were all running the Towl City retreads.The tire was fast and tough but you could use them up overdriving.The year was 1995.I was leading but was driving all out.I ran my tires out and Jamie caught me.He wasnt a Mark Martin type of driver.More like Dale Sr.He caught me in 4 and wanted to get me out of the way but his bumper lifted my back wheels off the ground.If I lifted I might have eaten the wall again so I stood on the gas.Bump drafting at CC.I was a little mad and decided we were both going into the wall before I would back off.At turn 1 he finally let me go and I went sideways but caught it just before the wall.The car running 3rd was right on us and was the reason I ran so hard early on.He passed me and Jamie to get in front.I did not have enough tire left to challange him so he won.It happened to be a white Toyota Corolla #3 driven by Austin Carter,my brother.Although it was not a win for me it was one of the most exciting races I remember.Jamie was truly a fierce competetorThose were the days.

man would i like to see that video . i could not tell you who won .just didnt think it was you .....your brother could out drive just aboult anyone except me lol .... ..plus i should not have given him any ideals on set up .that yota was fast ..

Archived