Bus Trip to Race

Dawn

One of our Sponsors... TICKETS AND TOURS USA WILL BE DOING A DICKIES 500 BUS ON NOV 7TH AND 8TH GOING UP ON SATURDAY STAYING OVERNIGHT AND COMING BACK TO SAN ANTONIO AFTER THE RACE ON SUNDAY CALL Mike AT 210.279.7715 AND BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW !!! ALL THE BEER YOU CAN DRINK THANKS TO BUD, FOOD FROM RITA'S ON THE RIVER, HOTEL at Stambridge Suites, HOT BREAKFAST AND TICKET TO THE RACE !!!!!

Thanks Nick!

It is the ticket for the race, hotel stay, bus there and back and all sponsored by Bud and Rita's on the River so that means you are TAKEN CARE OF on the bus!!! hahaha It is $199 per person... not bad for all the beer, room, ticket, and ride to and from the race!

Here is Vegas info as well... Let me know if it should be in a seperate topic...

What better way to wrap up the racing season than a pit stop in sin city. Come hang out with me during NASCAR week in Vegas December 3rd & 4th.

My girl Lorrie over at Trippin’ It Travel Pros has put together some great packages with air and 2 night’s hotel starting at just $350 per person.

These deals won’t last! So call Lorrie today at 210-315-0030 to book your package or send an email to info@trippinittravel.com

Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change until purchased.

Archived