baby girl

hippyracer00

just wanted to say congrats to my buddy Freddy and his wife on a new baby girl. good job. mite have to give up one of those cars man. i know a garage were that old chevy can retire......... im just saying..........congratulations from every one of us at rockstar racing bro.

THANKS TO EVERYONE. NEWS TRAVELS FAST ! SHE IS VERY HEALTHY,WEIGHING IN @ 7 POUNDS 5 OUNCES. SHE WILL DEFINATELY SLOW MY RACING DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT NOT STOP IT. I REALLY ENJOYED MY FIRST SEASON. I HAVE MET A LOT OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE . THANKS AGAIN AND I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE NEXT BIG RACE . FREDDY P.S. JOE I BELIEVE SHE IS AN INCH OR SO TALLER THAN YOU AND MORE HAIR ! HA HA JK about the hair !

Yo, Freddy , congrats on Sawyer. After talking to you, i can tell you are taking it all in stride and will be a great father. The only question i have is, will she start in Frontrunner or jump staright to Pures ? Anyway, im very happy for you and looking forward to you throwing the clay shooting/atv riding par-tay. i got my parts ordered son !

BTW- 100 shells= $22 90 targets= $6 beating you at trap shooting= priceless

Archived