Thunderhill Raceway hopes to move ahead with 2010 racing season

debwill

wonder if they would lower the rent ..better to do that than nothing at all ..i mean what would that company do with a closed track ..... is that land for sale ..be nice if they would work something out .. least till she gets another renter found .. i know iknow .crazy stupid questions ...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"THE SKY IS FALLING!" .........it ain't going nowhere , and all this talk is doing is running those that might have been thinking about building or buying cars to run with us completly out of the process .....THANX GUYS.

-THR WILLl BE OPEN , ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IN 2010.

i bet some of you would go to the dr. for a nose bleed , claiming a brain an aneurysm.

the negativity on some peoples 'points of view' are gonna kill this track.

HEARSAY is for punk asses! some of you 'dudes' i would consider more calling gossip girls!

WTH is wrong with you? A question was asked and I answered it. I didnt say it was going to happen. I only stated what has been said. I dont want the track to close. I never said I did. I'm not telling anybody to give up because it may stay open and it might be possible to keep it there. So get your panties out of a knot.

Knotted panties and all aside...

I am certainly willing to put in time to mow, paint, hammer... whatever needs to be done around the track to help.

There are a lot of good, positive ideas in this thread and I'm sure most of us are willing to put forth what efforts we can.

You know, rubbings racing. It's all good. We talked on the phone aboutt his stuff too with the track. Just so everybody knows for sure. I'm not against the track and I want you all to know how I am meaning what I said here. If somethings not done to save the track then it will be something else no matter what. I know I would rather see a race track on that spot then anuthing else. So keep striving in your ideas and hopes which can go a long way. It might be saved.

I just think H should just buy the land and quit leasing it. Then it will never go away. :)

I just think H should just buy the land and quit leasing it. Then it will never go away. :)

Sounds easy enough Johnny, two things - H has never wanted to own a racetrack, he is a racer, he is just such a good man that he gives of himself so much to support my love of the sport and secondly, it is not for sale!

But it is good to read something positive from you. ;)

We're still trying! Mary Ann plans to address the Kyle Chamber at a luncheon today, and she's heard a couple of leads. So far, we haven't had any firm offers or commitments yet, so please keep spreading the word.

We're still trying! Mary Ann plans to address the Kyle Chamber at a luncheon today, and she's heard a couple of leads. So far, we haven't had any firm offers or commitments yet, so please keep spreading the word.

I'm trying to stay posative, but is there a dead line to when we will know if we have a place to play or not?

I'm trying to stay posative, but is there a dead line to when we will know if we have a place to play or not?

You may rest assured that Mary Ann and H and Debbie and a many others are doing their level best to work something out. There is absolutely no sense whatsoever in asking for a deadline.

Nick

I think I know what you were asking 88.. I think what you were asking is if there is a renew date which I think M.A. said was in November. So what day is the final day or has she gotten an extension for everyone to keep working on this deal. I am guessing of course but I think thats what your asking. So that would be her deadline for renewal. Sorry, lot of words for something so simple. :)

We've scheduled a THR Management Team meeting for Thursday evening, and we hope to provide an update on Friday. In the meantime, we really appreciate everyone's efforts to help THR move forward in 2010.

Archived