LATE MODEL CLASS

Will there be any rule changes for the late model class next year? Just trying to get a head start. I like the rules as they are now just wondering.

At this time, I am not sure if any changes are to be made. I plan on getting with various drivers before next season to see what if any rules need to be addressed.

• 2 weeks later...
IMO leave just as it is, maybe add 4bbl. Dont go crazy changing rules, its the first year.

Yall need to get with all the guys and take a poll.

The 55 rule is a money saver, we ran the whole season HRP and SOS, on 5 tires.

I agree with add the 4bbl. Keep the spec tires. 7X

IMO leave just as it is, maybe add 4bbl. Dont go crazy changing rules, its the first year.

Yall need to get with all the guys and take a poll.

The 55 rule is a money saver, we ran the whole season HRP and SOS, on 5 tires.

I agree with add the 4bbl. Keep the spec tires. 7X

I also agree with the tires and the 4bbl. But want to add a little more.

1 The weight needs to go up a little 2300 is to light for the cars we are running (older cars) I would be willing to bet that only 2 or 3 cars are capable of making this weight. If I remember right this is even lighter than the crate rules that where in place for the 604 in Houston? I really think the weight should be aleast 2350. "2400 is really closer to what can be reached by all"

2. If you have alum. heads on your car you should have to add 25# in front of the mid plate (604) this is a common rule when you have two motor choices where one has steel heads vs alum heads

3. If adding a 4bbl on the C. motor choice shows to be a big advantage at 2350 the B. motor choice can always go back down to 2300 # and or c motor choice can always go up in weight.

I am not sure what to do with the A. motor choice it has won in Houston but it seems to be at a dis advantage every where except on the really really slick tracks. 2200 # pounds is light if it can be made? Claybuster might have more insite on the motor combo.

I think theses changes will equal us out a little more if we can hit the set ups better. Theses are my thoughts on the cars for next year.

Shad Casey #5

Archived