HRP drops weekly speedway racing for 2010

rebelracewriter

Was reading on another board that HRP will not be running weekly races on the dirt track in 2010. They will be holding eight(8) special event shows only.

It's a shame that a facilty as nice as HRP had the issues it did.....guess it proves that treating your customers right is more powerful than how much money you throw at things.

Hopefully this will give Battleground a fair chance to sink or swim on its own, and that they work together NOT to overschedule on HRP's eight race dates. I think this would be to the benefit of both tracks......but we all know how "working together" sometimes lasts......kinda like marriage/relationships <_<

Even though I don't have a dog in this fight, the only thing I can say is when I went to HRP ,most of the racers,pit members, and fans were fussing about one thing or another. While at Battleground no one was fussing about anything. If you read the reports on the internet it seems that HRP has a lot baggage to deal with. Like I said I don't have anything to gain by bad mouthing one or the other, this is just my observations. B)

Archived