Hot Stock Trucks?

I am trying to see how many hotstock trucks will be at the Havoc. I am thinking of running the trucks with the superstocks. I have had no guarantees on truck count and do not want to setup schedule for them unless we know the trucks are coming.

10 or more!

Anybody have an idea on how many are coming?

i would schedule them right before or right after the supers so if there are not enough for their own race you wont have to change the schedule all that much.

i am sure some will come and some will stay home if they think they are gonna race with the supers.

I think they need to run with us....now...I like the way they do it on road races...can run together but running different races...1st in class things like that... I hate seeing to small classes ...it is better for the fans to see 1 big class...but I can understand the trucks wanting there own race,...this will do both...

I know the track with such a huge night planned only has so much time to really take advantage of this without it running into the weee hours past midnight. Its no mystery that you will not get 10 trucks I wish that wasnt the case but reality is 6 trucks give or take one or two. Let them run for their own points however put them with the super stocks and let them run for the big purse. On several occassions this years a couple of those guys have done very well and made a good showing of themselves. Plus its always good to see a full field of any class on the track. my 2 cents...

Thanks Dancer52 and Danielsen Motors I'm tring to get the motor back together for my truck to make that night. The 15 truck will be there. I don't mind running with the supers and I don't think my brother has a problem with it either. We just want to race and have fun doing it.

Thanks Mikey

88 hot shot truck

Archived