to TPS Members & Officials

NeilTPS

Memo to: TPS Members and Officials

Subject: Tire Orders for October 10, Practice Suggestions and Sponsor Notes

The TPS office received the following note from our Hoosier Tire Dealer at THR, Jerry Spencer "Good Morning Neil ... I am preparing my final tire order for 2009. I plan on having 4 complete sets available for the final race weekend. If you do not think that is enough please poll your drivers to see what they intend to purchase and I will order more.... Thanks, Jerry".

Please review your remaining tire purchase needs for the 2009 racing season and call Jerry Spencer at 512/784-1192.

................................................................................

Practice Suggestion: The TPS Race Bulletin UPDATE sent to members last week read that practice on Thursday, October 8 covers a 4 hour period 4:00pm to dark and costs $20 per driver and $10 for each crew member in pits.

On Friday, October 9, all pit passes cost $25 per person. Practice is limited to two 10 minute TPS sessions at 11:30-11:40am and 1:00-1:10pm.

A benefit to practicing Thursday, October 8 is, if your car has a problem, you have two days to repair before Saturday's race.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

210/655-3222 office

PS: Another $100 sponsor has contributed to the October 10th race to help pay TPS Pit Officials. This generous sponsor has requested anonymity.

PSS: TPS could use a few more sponsors. Please contact me asap.

Archived