World Classic at MMS

Vir

This weekend the World Classic is scheduled to run at Montgomery Motor Speedway in Montgomery, AL. It is payiing $6000 to win and a "Charlie Bradberry" bonus of $4000 if you start from the rear and win. How many of you Texans will be there? Hope to see Casey Smith, the Davidson's, and several more there.

Vir - Is this a Super Late Model Race? I can't believe Casey wouldn't have this on his schedule since they didn't race at Mobile Sat night. He said his car was awesome in practice -- He has the All American and Dykes race at South Alabama and the make-up at Mobil and the Snowball -- He should run this one too and so should Chris - for a possible $10,000.00 great purse - That track scares me though Casey caught on fire there when he first started in Supers I will ask him when he is leaving for Alabama tommorow

MMS has just been resurfaced much like MIS. I would expect Casey to do real well as fast as he is at MIS. I don't see but one car on the list of expected drivers who might give Casey a run, and that is Augie Grill. Go to Southern Superstars Racing to get info on the race.

Archived