Cory Lovell

PAPA

I was pulling for ya last night. I really thought you had something for everyone. You have the skill, the Lovell history, and a Bad A-- car. The car just needs to be "Motivated". It needs to be able to express itself more. It needs confidence. Please put some FLAMES and shinny wheels on it and it will fly. What did last nights winner have?....Graphics(flames are graphics) and shinny wheels. Thats the secret. Seriously though...Your the man and I really hope you have the #61 out there for many years to come. I'll be pulling for ya.

OK, I get it, flames. Let me see what I can do. Dont know about the shiny wheels though. $$$ May need to stick with black right now. As for how good the car is, well its better than the driver. Its a blast to drive. I catch myself grinning while racing just because its fun wheeling that car around the track sometimes sideways. I chose last night (wrong choice) to try to get one more race out of those tires. After about 15 laps they were gone. It was nice to be able to see the back of the 5 car for as long as I did. Those guys got it figured out. And it was also cool to get to race H.E., wish I could of raced 'em longer but the tires could hold out any longer. Wish we had a bigger car count though. We had a great time and will be back for the spectacular. See ya there.

Cory Lovell

P.S. PAPA i would definately let you donate some new chrome wheels to the cause. :lol:

Archived