THANKS

DAN MONROE

I would like to thank all CC Speedway Drivers, Sponsers. crew members and the fans for a great season. 2009 season was better than we expected Thanks to all of you .I also hope everyone of ya'll can make it to the banquit today. Cant wait to start the 2010 season that will be even better. thanks again Dan and Kandy Monroe

I would like to thank all CC Speedway Drivers, Sponsers. crew members and the fans for a great season. 2009 season was better than we expected Thanks to all of you .I also hope everyone of ya'll can make it to the banquit today. Cant wait to start the 2010 season that will be even better. thanks again Dan and Kandy Monroe

can i bring the wife,girlfriend and the mistress lol lol

THANK YOU DAN ...I ONLY MADE IT OUT A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR .WHEN I DID MAKE IT IT WAS FUN ..YOU AND STAFF DID A FINE JOB... SEEING SOME OF THE OLD DRIVERS BACK MAKES THE FUTURE OF CC LOOK BRIGHTER .. KEEP UP WHAT YAH DID THIS YEAR AND IMPROVE ON WHAT MAY NEED TO BE IMPROVED ON AND CC WILL LIVE ON ... I KNOW WE HAVE PLANS ON THREE CARS NEXT YEAR AND SOME TIMES 4.... YOU HAVE PUT THE EXCITMENT BACK INTO RACEN ...................... ONE IMPROVEMENT .PUT A START AND FINISH TIME LIMIT ON ALL RACES ...

THANK YOU DAN ...I ONLY MADE IT OUT A FEW TIMES THIS YEAR .WHEN I DID MAKE IT IT WAS FUN ..YOU AND STAFF DID A FINE JOB... SEEING SOME OF THE OLD DRIVERS BACK MAKES THE FUTURE OF CC LOOK BRIGHTER .. KEEP UP WHAT YAH DID THIS YEAR AND IMPROVE ON WHAT MAY NEED TO BE IMPROVED ON AND CC WILL LIVE ON ... I KNOW WE HAVE PLANS ON THREE CARS NEXT YEAR AND SOME TIMES 4.... YOU HAVE PUT THE EXCITMENT BACK INTO RACEN ...................... ONE IMPROVEMENT .PUT A START AND FINISH TIME LIMIT ON ALL RACES ...

10 min races would not b fun that is r ur car last lol lol :o:o:o

I made the trip down there several times this year, and can honestly say I had a blast each time. Of course sitting near the Hooliganz might have had a detrimental effect on me.

I keep wanting to get a Mohawk....

rosie that would be funny seeing you with a mohawk ...btw sitting with you makes me want an indian jk not going to happen ........thanks for comeing down .my father in law looks forward to sitting with you . good thing rosie help get him out of the house more often ......................................

Thank you Dan and Kandy from the Flour Bluff Racing team .We had a very good relaxing time, All the food you could eat ,All the drinks also .The bull was alittle different ,but had a good time on that. The place was awsome .Thank you Dan and Kandy very much. Megan, Kimmie,Sherry, Douglas

ok no racing what about sat nights we have bull riding comp if you stay on for 8 sec you get points at the end who ever has the most points gets a trophy and you can have diff classes in speed like fast for sport and super, medium for thunders ,and medium slow and rough for bombers lol and dan can do the controles

I don't know about that one Dan mite get his revenge on drivers like..... ME! and toss me across the bar :lol: , And what about cody we gonna velcro his legs to the bull so they don't fly everywhere...And i mean we see what brandon skinner does to a car imange what he would do on the bull... SCARY!

Archived