what do race car drivers do when they are not racing?

DRIVER'S WIFE

everyone except doug and charly those two spun out more times than kaminski

Had alot of help there...DIDN"T I Brandon...poor funtrackers they get there karts are nice and ready and we come and tear them up everytime.... Megan you think your sore..I get hit head on from justin thank you brandon THen put in the rail backs so hard the front tires came off the ground thank you brandon...

SHHH, Am not scared, just don't have a bomber right now... Had one but you sold it... so if you see one on the side of the road, let me know... :lol:

by the looks of your pinto ..i think you would fit in nicely with the bombers .. though i have to admit the most beat up bomber looked better than your car ..lol could not help myself ..ok im wrong ..brandons bomber that is now sitting at jessies is uglier ....................

by the looks of your pinto ..i think you would fit in nicely with the bombers .. though i have to admit the most beat up bomber looked better than your car ..lol could not help myself ..ok im wrong ..brandons bomber that is now sitting at jessies is uglier ....................

lol that was the most beat up bomber you were talking about... :lol: So now who's gonna drive that one?

Belated Happy Birthday to Megan. Sounds like quite a party.

I watched you race at CC not long ago and thought you did a very good job. I even commented to those with me up in the booth that you're not afraid to mix it up and that you were handling that car like a pro.

Nick

Wtg Megan on Rookie of the Year in Bombers and 3rd place in points. Happy Belated Birthday !!

was there a chance of her getting second if she had not spent time on her roof. and on the dL... IDIDNT KNOW SHE WAS SO YOUNG TILL THEN END OF THE SEASON .AND COULD TELL WHY SHE FINISHED WHERE SHE DID IN SEASON POINTS .SHE WAS HARD TO PASS ..IFOUND THAT OUT MYSELF ...MAKES ONE WONDER WHAT NEXT YEAR HAS IN STORE FOR ALL THE MEN IN THAT CLASS ........

Archived