Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events

post-29-1253571373.jpg

Shown below (and attached) is the Thunderhill Raceway Schedule of Events for Friday and Saturday, September 25 and 26 – *”Save the Firehall” Night at the Races.” We’ll be featuring the TSRS Late Models “Rebecca Cooper 75,” along with double feature races for the ASA A-Line Super Stocks and Bike Races for the kiddos.

If you have any questions about this schedule, please contact me at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

We hope you’ll choose to join us this weekend at Thunderhill Raceway for an exciting night of racing action!

post-29-1253571543.jpg

post-29-1253571584.jpg

Click on the following PDF file to download and print schedule: THRSept262009Schedule.pdf

Yes J.C., we will be lining you up by the (same) point average for both races.

OK I think I understand but correct me if I am wrong and inform me of what system will be used, both main events will line up exactly the same, given that all cars that start the first main are able to start the second main, or will the (same) point average system that is currently being used average the first main to come up with the starting line up for the second main event.

J.C.,

Both Super Stock feature events will have the same lineup - by four-week point average - with one exception. A couple of drivers will have to serve their DQ penalty from the August 29 race and will start at the rear of the field in the first feature event . However, they will be lined up by their point averages in the second feature event.

Archived