LAST RACE!

CJY08

LAST RIDE FOR 09, lets give them fans a show tonight boys!, GB sorry to hear you aren't coming but were gonna put on a hell of a show anyways... Rookies LET'S GO! Kevin Get that mean mustang loaded, Cody take your limp......Leg and kick Daniel in the butt Lets go latestart, JESSIE! duct tape the $*@# out of that hand and get in the car, we got a show to put on! RACE CLEAN , DRIVE HARD, and let the best pinto win brother....or motor :lol: HOOLIGANS! You guys ready? come on megan!!!.....war paint later..... come on doug!!!.... war paint later..... Lets go chris! get that killer shark to the track... And no harold am not on the bud.....yet........ SEE ALL YOU OUT THERE!

LAST RIDE FOR 09, lets give them fans a show tonight boys!, GB sorry to hear you aren't coming but were gonna put on a hell of a show anyways... Rookies LET'S GO! Kevin Get that mean mustang loaded, Cody take your limp......Leg and kick Daniel in the butt Lets go latestart, JESSIE! duct tape the $*@# out of that hand and get in the car, we got a show to put on! RACE CLEAN , DRIVE HARD, and let the best pinto win brother....or motor :lol: HOOLIGANS! You guys ready? come on megan!!!.....war paint later..... come on doug!!!.... war paint later..... Lets go chris! get that killer shark to the track... And no harold am not on the bud.....yet........ SEE ALL YOU OUT THERE!

Are you sur because it sounds like you are :lol: Well every body have a good night and have a lot of fun doing it just wish i could be

there to make York nervis and mess up :lol: Just messing with you buddy...........

Are you sur because it sounds like you are :lol: Well every body have a good night and have a lot of fun doing it just wish i could be

there to make York nervis and mess up :lol: Just messing with you buddy...........

:lol: harold don't you mean wish you were here so you can mess up and get in the way...... I don't know about any of ya'll but I couldn't sleep last night I still had the image of Doug running around stripping in the infeild...

:lol: harold don't you mean wish you were here so you can mess up and get in the way...... I don't know about any of ya'll but I couldn't sleep last night I still had the image of Doug running around stripping in the infeild...

that was funny...he needs an award for that ..............

that was funny...he needs an award for that ..............

Heck I was waiting for it too snow, after your win.... YES! I said it oldtimer won... :lol: Congrads buddy....

but the reason he won is because he took my advice and didnt try to win the race on the first lap!!! lol

Archived