Mark "Sweet daddy" McGahey

SassyCassie14

I wanted to be the first on here to say...

WTG Mark, the 2009 I-37 Raceway IMCA Southern Sport Modified Champion.

We are so proud of you hun. You deserve it. Enjoy it.

Thanks to the Swensons, the Torres, the Dinsmores, the fans, the Hunters, the Hillas, Chico, dennis jasik, and my teammate and best friend, Doug Livingston. You are the best bro. Without you none of this would have been possible! My racing family rocks. Oh, need to thank Bill Pittaway and Joe Spillman too. Bill, the spinner bait worked. It will hang on the trophy. Now lets go represent in Abilene!

CONGRATS to a deserving CHAMPION!.You worked hard and gave it 100%..It has been a pleasure hanging out on friday nights at the track with all you guys..You know that we will always help out if needed...ENJOY it Mark...Frank T

Thanks Frank, you are a great father to some extoardinary.young men. If I owned a Nascar team JT would be my driver. From the bottom of my heart, thank you! I'm reserving rooms for me, you and doug in abilene.

Mark - Congratulations on your championship. You will remember forever, the first is alway the sweetest ! Well

deserved title - you earned ever point. The Swensons

Thanks Gary and Chris. There's no doubt you were the best this year. Thanks for all the good info sharing and your words of advice before this last race. And your new "Orange Crush" looks sweetJ

Mark.....and Doug......have both come a long way in short period of time.

Congrats on your championship!

Thank you Mr. Hallas. Doug and I really enjoy the friendly but fiece competition that the 48 the 66 and the 37 dish out every weekend. Who better to learn from than the best in the business.

Archived