Cover it Live software

PAPA

I want to thank Nick for firing up the Cover it Live software Saturday night for the Nas-ar race. I got bored with the race but many stayed on and had a blast. Ive tuned in before (THR and Houston) and had a great time. If you havent tuned in yet you need to the next time he fires it up. Many of us cant make the races each week and Nick sees to it that we get to enjoy the races from our own home. I thank him, LSS, and the local tracks for that. This software allows everyone to be at the races and be a part of it. They still have a few bugs that they are working on but in my opinion its really a great package. Now if we can just get Kathy a spelling tutor we will be set. :lol: Nick please let them know we really like the software. Once again...Thanks Nick.

Yes, Thank You Nick for doing that. It was fun.

What can I say Papa? I do love my spell check on the computer. Part of my problem on there is I am trying to type to fast and am distracted with something else half the time. Last night I was real distracted. :lol: Go Jeff Gordon!

The truth is that Kathy's keyboard got stuck on "Go 24" quite a few times. And both Kathy and I had to slap Nick a few times for getting out of control - along with Cheryl James and Dillon Spreen for supporting #18.

I, too, enjoyed it - didn't fall asleep during the race like usual. Thanks, Nick!

... And both Kathy and I had to slap Nick a few times for getting out of control.

It took a couple hours to stop the bleeding from the brutal slapping incidents I endured from Kathy and Debbie.

Reminder to self: Turn of the "extreme reality" feature in the CoveritLive software before either Kathy or Debbie show up.

Note to everyone within slapping distance: Both Debbie and Kathy are 26 years old. Don't even imply anything different.

Oh, and Kathy's beloved Jeff Gordon is not only the world's best stock car driver, but is also unbelievably sexy and talented in oh-so-many ways. Ditto for Debbie's Tony Stewart who also has a "smile to kill for."

Nick

I do!

I always had a dog growing up.

Baby was my first kitty.

Her full name was "Baby Dale Earnhardt".

My daughter found her way back in 97. She was a big Earnhardt fan and she thought the cat reminded her of Dale with the mustache. And I gotta say she was fast. I had to really watch it when I opened the door, cause she was out before you knew it. :lol:

Archived