Do

Kathy

even tho the boy isnt in the chase somehow ms. kathy will bring up next week on this forum,,, so funny that all she cares about is what he,,,,,,,,does ,,,, says,,,finishes,,,,,etc.. she will bring him up week after after week shes in love with him shes in the big DENIAL lmao,,,,, go 18 tho and go ham11in....the chase is just a big yawn now cricket ....cricket....

and its funny she never talks about her driver #two four i guess he's not her proirity and kyle just stays in her head week after week gotcha ya

i think she just loves to get under your skin ..lol she is like a fight starter .start the fight .stand back and watch ..... gatta love her ..

I will give the little $#!^ credit.......no whining....no throwing anyone under the bus.....

JGR must have had him on a short leash. :lol:

Joe Gibbs was STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF CRY BABY during the interview and the owner of Mars Candies was at the track. Ya think JG didn't tell Busch that if he gave the usual bitchy interview that the next thing he'd be racing is sled dogs in Tule Greenland??

even tho the boy isnt in the chase somehow ms. kathy will bring up next week on this forum,,, so funny that all she cares about is what he,,,,,,,,does ,,,, says,,,finishes,,,,,etc.. she will bring him up week after after week shes in love with him shes in the big DENIAL lmao,,,,, go 18 tho and go ham11in....the chase is just a big yawn now cricket ....cricket....

I could not agree more i thinki hear wedding bells,congrates kathy :P:P:P

I could not agree more i thinki hear wedding bells,congrates kathy :P:P:P

Ya'll crack me up!

First of all I don’t bring him up every week. Sometimes someone else beats me to it and then there are other weeks they don’t race. So poor little me, doesn’t have anything to talk about on those weeks. :lol: Ok I will admit it, I LOVE to HATE cry baby. Never made that a secret, no need to try and deny it now. :P And no, the chase won’t be a big yawn now. I will still cringe every time one of my favorites gets next to cry baby and maybe more so now. Cry Baby has nothing to lose from here out and may do more stupid stuff in these last races just to get a win and not care who he takes out along the way.

As for my boy #24 Jeff Gordon the man who has won four, let me say that again FOUR championships. I don’t need to get on here and talk about him. He does his own talking on and off the track. But, if you want me to say something I will say this. He walks the walk and talks the talk; he doesn’t act like a 2 year old when he doesn’t win and doesn’t get out there and blame others when it just doesn’t go his way. You don’t hear him on the radio talking to his crew telling them how bad they are and calling them ugly names. My boy #24 Jeff Gordon who has won FOUR championships has just the right amount of bad boy in him for me. Every once in a while it comes out. I could go on, but I will leave it at that and let him keep doing his own talking.

Go 24 Go!

Archived