Talking about the Cup race Live on Lone Star Speedzone

NickHolt

I have fired up the Lone Star Speedzone Live Update software so we can talk about the cup race on TV right now. If you want to join in, just click here and talk about the race with us...

Or.. just go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page and click on "Live Talk about the Cup race on TV, 9/12/09"

See ya there!

Nick

the little crybaby did not make it .ha. ha. ha. ha. way to go vickers.

he handled defeat like a champ tonight,,,,,,,and yet the flint striking knuckle draggers still want to bash him. why are you even watching nascar? "doitinthedirt" ,don't you guys take an oath and swear on your mullet not to partake in anything other than potatoe farmer racing.

he handled defeat like a champ tonight,,,,,,,and yet the flint striking knuckle draggers still want to bash him. why are you even watching nascar? "doitinthedirt" ,don't you guys take an oath and swear on your mullet not to partake in anything other than potatoe farmer racing.

Shawn, your too funny.

Why didn't you come join us tonight? Your mom was even there giving me a hard time when I needed it. ;)

big J. i would not consider yours a mullet.

......i do own gloves now that i wear from time to time,,,,,,and i will NEVER leave asphalt to go run circles in a field.HA.

anyway,,, i thought that was pretty heart felt last night and i don't think gibbs told him how to respond. understand he is still a very competitive human being and i think his emotion was evident in the choked up words.

all race racks are built in field. don't hate on dirt just because you can't hang.

.....and monkeys evolved into men.

why did you run asphalt twice and then leave? to find some where you could 'hang'

-it's all in fun ,,,,,,don't get all red faced and teary eyed.

all I did was practice and then me and duane decide not to run the focus on his. then eric bought the car. I may get to come race with yall on the october 9 and 10. Don't take my post wrong I was just funning. if any asphalt drive can do great on dirt is you shawn paul.

Archived