Are you

Kathy

I dont know who will be left out and I hope I dont jinx him by saying this. I dont care who gets left out as long as Mark Martin makes it in. The man is a class act period and it would be a shame for him not to make it. It will be tough for whoever wins the championship this year but I am pulling for the old guy. I would love nothing more than for him to make it in and then dominate over the last 10 races. I cant think of anyone that would be greatly dissapointed if that were to happen. Hard not to like such a class act, flat out get it done racer like Mark. Either way, he has proven at 50 that he can run with the best out there no doubt. I love his attitude and his overall knowledge on how the car should feel along with his communication skills in letting the crew chief know what he wants in a car. Go Mark!

PS. I am seriously thinking about deleting this post as I sincerely dont want to jinx the man.

OK... it's live and in color... well, not in color, but you know what I mean..

Just click here to join in the fun...

Or... just go to the front page of Lone Star Speedzone and click on "Live Talk about the Cup race on TV, 9/12/09"

Remember, no cussing, no fighting, no excessive talk about food... LOL

Nick

Why didn't you join us tonight on the live blog Oldtimer?

my computor was taken over ... i was held up ..my tires were cut ...uh .i had to cook supper ...no really that recliner of mine would cry every time i got out of it ../ so i had to stay and comfort it . well the comfort part isnt a lie ....plus i have to admit .i missed up ...i forgot .you know .oldtimer stuff ...

Archived