Thank you everone...

speed demon 7

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. My dad passed away this morning. He went through a lot, survived a lot, and a little infection got him. My dad was a very patriotic person, if you saw him at the track, he always wore a cowboy hat. He opened his home and his heart to everyone. He offered his home to many needy people over the years. Today will be the day I begin to celebrate the life of my father. Today is also my 10th wedding anniversary, so from this year on, on September 11, I will celebrate the love of my wife and the life of my dad, as well as the freedom we are given by our soldiers, police, and firefighters. 9-11 will have even much more meaning to me from now on. I will miss you Dad, I love you.

Arthur,

All of us who have lost a dad know the loss you are experiencing. It's not something that comes and goes. You will always miss your Dad and those very positive qualities you know he possessed.

Take it one day at a time and don't let the many things that need to get done over the next few days deter you from celebrating his life in the way you have described.

Nick

Arthur,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. And, yes, it's very tough as Nick said in his post. I lost my dad right before 9-1-1, and it's still a rough period of time for me, eight years later.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time.

authur, so sorry to here about your dad, he had a great personality and was a joy to be around, i loved his cowboy hat he wore to the races, he love our class at hmp and had a great time when mom and him were there, he will be missed by pam and i both, we will pray for your family in this time of your lose, may you cherish the moments with your dad and carry on his great sence of humor. del & pam

IN SYMPATHY AND LOVE

THOSE WE HOLD MOST DEAR

NEVER TRULY LEAVE US...

THEY LIVE ON

IN THE KINDNESS THEY SHOWED,

THE COMFORT THEY SHARED,

AND THE LOVE

THEY BROUGHT INTO OUR LIVES.

ALTHOUGH IT'S SAD

TO LOSE THOSE WHO ARE DEAR TO US,

THERE IS COMFORT IN REMEMBERING

ALL THE TIMES THEY MADE

SUCH A DIFFERENCE IN OUR LIVES.

PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

IN THE LOSS OF YOUR FATHER

POPS, WAS THE KINDESS, MOST CARING, GENTAL, LOVING MAN AND WE WILL MISS HIM DEARLY.

I WILL MISS THAT SMILE ON POPS FACE AND MY HUGS SO ARTHUR DOUBLE HUGS NOW.

ARTHUR YOUR DAD LOVED WATCHING YOU RACE AND YA'LL HAD A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP, CHERISH THOSE MEMORIES.

MOST OF ALL WAS THE COWBOY HAT, THAT MEAN'T HE WAS A TRUE TEXAN.

JAMES AND JANETTE HUFF

Archived