Thunderhill Raceway cancels September 12 races

debwill

They got between 7-13" of rain around Jarrell/Salado :o ....parts of I-35 were closed or blocked due to flooding......Glad I took 281 to 190, then over to I-35 just north of the flooding. It rained so hard I DON'T even remember going through Harker Heights...visibility was next to ZERO....had to drive by braille(rumble strips) :unsure::ph34r:

I just talked with one of the guys who will be a guest driver on the #01 Mini Stock on 9/26. He said he lives near the track, and it has been continuing to rain. So, yes, I really feel we made the right decision this time. Even if the sun were to come out later today, the track has taken on a lot of rain.

Y'all have that right. I'm really quite soaked right now . . . ain't got enough sense to stay out of the rain!

hey lowers the water bill .you wont need a bath now ..did you see budmans ducky come floating by yet ......

Its not his ducky Mike. He has a floating rock that washed away a couple years back and its still floating out there

somewhere. With all the rain down your way you might want to watch for it. Actually if it makes it that far, it will make

a good fit into the Port A Jetty. Big big rock

Archived