Danica to try NASCAR in '10

lenny66

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

move over kyle .you have met your match ..now i know i wont watch any nascar races ...why becuz thats all you will here is her name talked aboult every ten seconds .hell she cant win where she is at .and she will not be able to handle the cars nascar has now .heck most of the nascar drivers cant handle em ...ok i will admit ill watch the first race she is in .just to make sure im right .....

If she starts slow in the ARCA, Truck and Nationwide Series' and LISTENS AND LEARNS for Tony Stewart, she may very well make it. The problem most of the other females coming into the sport had/have, is that they did/do not have the name recognition or the financial backing to get primo rides. Danica does. If she jumps straight into a Cup ride she will have her perky little butt handed to her on a platter. It will be a MAJOR embarrassment to both her AND NASCAR,

I want to see Brian France pucker up really, really big, bend down and kiss her ass right on the S/F line at Daytona. :o

man that's rough,,,,,,,i'd hate to have that job. ;)

:lol:

IF she goes over there and IF she has even moderate success, SHE will fill his empty seats and SHE will turn his sagging television ratings around. What other rookie walks in the door with millions of fans already in tow and more sponsorship money than she can tote in a wheel barrow?

Thats all Nascar needs another person who thinks that they are something, but will be religated to the back of the field. No offense what are her qualifications. Been in the IRL for how many years and only won one race. Too bad you cant get a ride for talent cause her ship would have sailed along time ago.

The Jayski web site says she will run part time in the Nationwide and truck series in 2010 plus compete in some ARCA events to learn how to drive the bigger cars. Tony Stewart met with her a short while back and they discussed this and he said that is how he worked his way to NASCAR. He will be teaching her a few quirks about the bigger machines and from what I have heard about Danica is that she learns fast. You have to admit she drew lots of attention to the IRL when she started driving there and she will do likewise for NASCAR. She may not have had an impressive list of wins in the IRL but she has an impressive list of good finishes. Danica will be a big draw for NASCAR even if she never won another IRL race and I think that will be proven in 2010 by watching the attendance figures for the Nationwide and Truck races she runs in. And NASCAR could use lots of help in those two series because their televised events sure have a lot of empty seats.

I believe Buddy best summed it up one time by rating her as the top PR person for the IRL and to prove that simply go to an IRL event and visit her trailer and souvenier stand on the concourse as you enter. The biggest crowds are there and when the race is over they are usually one of the few displays still open for the fans. I am with Buddy on this one. She will improve NASCAR as lately they have been slipping a bit. ;)

No need to apologize cheeze it. You're entitled to your opinion and to express it on here, just like anybody else. There are not too many posts on here I really take offense to. I'm really all about having fun on here. :)

For those of you who have not seen this and are interested in such matters, here is a pretty revealing behind the scenes look at what she is all about.

Here is your link ----------> Click

IF she goes over there and IF she has even moderate success, SHE will fill his empty seats and SHE will turn his sagging television ratings around. What other rookie walks in the door with millions of fans already in tow and more sponsorship money than she can tote in a wheel barrow?

Gordon, Jr, Stewart...

move over kyle .you have met your match ..now i know i wont watch any nascar races ...why becuz thats all you will here is her name talked aboult every ten seconds .hell she cant win where she is at .and she will not be able to handle the cars nascar has now .heck most of the nascar drivers cant handle em ...ok i will admit ill watch the first race she is in .just to make sure im right .....

i agree with you oldtimer, although i know you (and many others) hate kyle, there is no denying he is talented. and, at least he can handle the car! i never believed that women have a place in nascar, and never thought open-wheel drivers should be in nascar, either. and, she is a bigger crybaby than kyle EVER thought of being! she could school him in that department! :lol: i honestly hope she stays where she's at and don't ruin nascar any more than it already is...france has enough problems these days....he don't need any more problems (or danger) on the tracks. and, that's how i see her...dangerous! and, i'm talking about arca to trucks...i know she won't be on the cup tracks, and i hope it stays that way! tony stewart needs his head examined for even thinking about trying to help her. jmo :)

Gordon, Jr, Stewart...

THEIR ROOKIE SEASONS IN NATIONWIDE? NOPE, NONE OF THE ABOVE. NONE OF THEM BROUGHT SIGNIFICANT NEW FAN BASES TO NASCAR. Gordon had been running USAC. Stewart had run USAC and had an IRL Championship, but brought no large fan following with him. Jr.? Did he have throngs of fans when Sr. put him in a Nationwide car? NO.

Archived