hot stock farm truck ?

does anyone know what trucks was running 4 bbl carb and who could only pull 9 or so lbs vaccum,put that truck in hot stock could see some good racing

i hope it was inches of mercury

vacuum ....lol

Next season we are discussing making this a "paid" class as this has blown up big time. More than we ever imagined.

i'm building a truck starting today any rule changes please post ,remember just make it simple and stock let the best driver determine the outcome not how much motor etc. this is still going to be intro.class????? make it simple and stock what can dodge trucks run???oh don't substitute "pay" for hot dog and beer i want to win the dog and beer too.....

Here are the farm truck rules in regards to carbs.

Chevrolet 305 and 350 engines are allowed but must only run a Rochester

2bbl carburetor.

NO HOLLEY 600 RACING 2bbl CARBURETORS ALLOWED!!

ONLY Carter, Rochester, Motorcraft & Holley(4412) carburetors are allowed.

Well it is stated in the rules on this CHEVY 350 305 ETC!!!! What do you guys think the ETC stands for? DUH all other make and models.... Sorry but im sure a fifth grader could figure that out.... Dont just read what you want read the fine print and between the lines....

Well it is stated in the rules on this CHEVY 350 305 ETC!!!! What do you guys think the ETC stands for? DUH all other make and models.... Sorry but im sure a fifth grader could figure that out.... Dont just read what you want read the fine print and between the lines....

AWE come on LMR11, Farm truck drivers are no different than any other driver. They just want clarification on the rules and I respect that. I would ask if I didn't see it in the rules.

First off; Although the rules state ETC, one can not conclude it means all other makes, models, go carts, horse carriages, or any other type of anything. When reading and interpreting rules or laws it must clearly state its intent and not leave a grey area open for any ambiguous interpretation. In my opinion, when it states Chevy and lists only two models, I would interpret only Chevy's are covered under the rules, while if it lists Chevy, Ford, Dodge ETC then i would conclude all other makes. This would have been worded a little better but still not fully clear on its intent. Second, you gave your opinion and that is your right to do but, what degree or education do you have that makes you so intelligent and state "you must be at a least a fifth grader to figure it out". The rules need to be written more clearly and interpreted by a qualified person. If it does not clearly state in the rules of a violation then there is no grounds for a disqualification.

I'm going to race a dually - nothing in rules to stop me yet.

I was thinking about going over to Gator and getting that school bus with six tires acrss the rear... nothing in the rules specifically says I can't... LOL

Nick

Archived