Thanks to ALL for a GREAT night of Racing!

I want to thank everybody that joined us Sunday at Shady Oaks Speedway. There were a couple of issues that came up and were dealt with as fast as possible. Like the lights going out on the front stretch and spectator stands. We had a total of 104 cars last night which I think is a great turn out for a Sunday race.

All in all it was a great weekend with the supercross on Saturday and cars on Sunday. Mother nature was determined to have her way this weekend though. We had two days of rain, which I think made for a exciting race weekend.

Only bad side to this weekend was that my sport mod was totaled. I am now on the hunt for a NEW chasis. Not sure if I'm going to get a Qwik for Mickey to drive or something else. :(

I want to thank everybody that joined us Sunday at Shady Oaks Speedway. There were a couple of issues that came up and were dealt with as fast as possible. Like the lights going out on the front stretch and spectator stands. We had a total of 104 cars last night which I think is a great turn out for a Sunday race.

All in all it was a great weekend with the supercross on Saturday and cars on Sunday. Mother nature was determined to have her way this weekend though. We had two days of rain, which I think made for a exciting race weekend.

Only bad side to this weekend was that my sport mod was totaled. I am now on the hunt for a NEW chasis. Not sure if I'm going to get a Qwik for Mickey to drive or something else. :(

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=30921

look at this one brian

It was 5:30 AM when I got home. -_-

I dont know if you are aware of it or not , but one thing jim has said from day one, eveyone is welcome to camp out there on the grounds.

Hey man I hope we didn't get you home too too late.

It was 5:30 AM when I got home. -_-

I dont know if you are aware of it or not , but one thing jim has said from day one, eveyone is welcome to camp out there on the grounds.

If possible for you, camping is ALWAYS welcome. ;)

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=30921

look at this one brian

I want to check it out........got to get him back out there..................Mickey if your reading this..........I get more than trophies from now on!!! :lol:

Archived