We'll see

jumbo

this looks alot more promising than the 'circus clowns' a few years ago. vested interest is a good sign of stability.....as long as someone can confirm the work is being done.

I've talked to these people. First, they are not connected with TMS. The property is adjacent to TMS, but not part of it. They talk a good game, but last time I was by there, no work started yet. In my opinion, there's no way they will be racing in 2010. Besides, the website has not been updated in almost a year.

I have seen dozens of very nice looking plans for race tracks in Texas over the years. At the San Antonio Light I would get one or two a year and we see about that same number popping up on Lone Star Speedzone as well.

Most are scams. Or they are just naive people with a plan and no money. They figure if they can get enough publicity and generate enough excitement, someone will come forward with a big wag of cash to make their dream a reality. Of course, it doesn't happen that way in real life, but there are enough dreamers out there to keep a steady flow of nice looking blueprints coming our way.

When you see the bulldozers and construction crews working away, well, OK. But until then, forget it.

Nick

I talked with the manager in early summer who said construction was to start in a few weeks. That was a few months ago. I dont know if construction has started. I was excited but now im skeptical. Like nick, I'll take the wait and see approach. (fingers crossed)

Archived