Sunday Race

I would like to say good jod Shadey Oaks. Last night was the first time that our team has ever seen your track. The surface was great. Smooth and very racey. For your first year in operation, ya'll are doing well. We had fun and plan on returning.

There were a couple of hick-ups but your staff do a good job overcoming them quickly. I was impressed with your actions after the lights blew up. I would like to suggest though, a dedicated light on the flag stand. The flagman was very difficult to see after the other lights went out.

Wayne Walker

Chassis Builder/Crew Chief of the #37 Modified

We would like to thank Brian and the Shady Oaks crew for making my guys feel welcome last night. We all had a good time. With my cars, Charlie got 2nd and my father got 11th. Felt bad for Howie who had clutch issues and couldn't race the main. Richard was caught up in an incident in the heat but was able to fix it and race the feature. Landon had some issues. Dennis had tranny issues but still finished 7th I believe. Ron blew a motor in the main. But all in all, we all had a great time.

Cuddos to the track prep team, the track was in great condition. And give yourselves a pat on the back for getting those lights brought in so everyone could continue to race.

Also, Congrats to AJ Dancer on your win. That was a great race!!!

Congrats to my friend David Horner thanks for coming down from Houston. Pass the word about SOS for us! Sorry AJ didnt get to see your race we had to leave so we didnt break the 4 am barrier, that didnt work out.... :mellow: but oh well had alot of fun! Congrats to Mickey Helms for his pure stock win, looks like we will have to step up our game alittle bit but we will take a 2nd any day. Good job SOS getting those lights replaced so we can have fun and the tracks was in great shape top to bottom.

Archived