first time

HiTech

MY SON FINALY GOT THE LIVE UP AND RUNNING ..'''''' I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE SO MANY POEPLE PULLING FOR ME .IT HUMBLES ME ...I WENT TO GO HAVE SOME FUN AND NEVER THOUGHT MUCH ABOULT YOU GUYS AND GIRLS OUT THERE . WITH OUT NICK BEING THERE .YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO READ ABOULT IT ..... BUT TO SEE ALL THE GO GET EMS .I REALIZE THERE =IS A RACEN FAMILY OUT THERE ..... PAPA THANKS . YOU HAD ME PEGED...YOU KNEW WHAT MY GAME PLAN WAS .SHOW THE BACK MARKERS HOW TO DO IT ....JUST ONE LITTLE THING .I WAS USEING THEM TO SHOW ME .AT THE SAME TIME ...I FOUND OUT IT IS STILL ALOT OF FUN GETTING INTO SOMEONES HEAD AND PASSING THEM ..I WONT SAY WHO IT WAS .BUT MORE THAN ONE .... FIGUREING OUT A CAR .THE DRIVERS .THE TRACK WHICH IS SMALLER WITH LARGER CARS .WAS A BLAST ..AND THE BAD PART WAS .WHEN I DID FIGURE OUT THE CAR .IT GOT FASTER AND FASTER .I RAN OUT OF LAPS .BUT I FIGURED THIRD COULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE .... IM GOING TO WORK ON THAT CAR THIS WEEK .HOPEFULLY MAKE IT BETTER WHICH IT DOES NOT NEED MUCH .A CARB TUNE .FIX THE NOSE I KNOCKED OFF .FIX THE TRUNK ..MAYBE GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND A COUPLE OF 15.S AROUND CC ...... AND SEE IF I CAN PULL OFF A WIN ..STARTING SOMEWHERE NEAR THE FRONT THIS WEEKEND .SO WE WILL SEE ........ANYWAYS ...THANK YOU .KATHY..NEON WILL ..BUDMAN ..CUTTING EDGE.. PAPA . AND OTHERS WHO PULLED FOR ME ....ILL TRY AND GET EM THIS WEEKEND ..

That's why I love my cats. They don't chew on things. At least mine don't. Now my neighbors cats, that a whole nother story. They chew on the cable cords like it's there dental floss.

And Oldtimer, anytime I am home and Nick is in Corpus, I will cheer you on.

I must say the cheeseburger - which was donated by the good folks at CC Speedway to this starving reporter - was quite tasty. And the nachos too.

Now, about that gas money... all donations are most welcome!

Nick

Archived