So

Kathy

kathy(friend to friend),,,,,,you better hope so and na$car really better be pulling for him.

if he doesn't make the chase their ratings are flushed because nobody will have a reason to watch anymore , including you.

Crazyhorse I completely disagree with you, I think more will tune in. You have the story line of tony stewart with a first year team going for a championship. Jimmy going for 4. Jeff gordon going for 5 with a bad back. Mark Martin trying to do what he couldn't with roush. And if you still think it is all about kyle I see more tuning in if he doesn't make it because he won't have to "points race". He could just let to go and drive as hard as he can. I can't stand Kyle and his "everyone should move out of my way I am kyle bush and I deserve to win" attitude. No one deserves to win it is earned.

YOU SAID IT .THOUGH KYLE GIVE US SOMETHING TO TALK ABOULT .HE ISNT NASCAR . WETHER HE RACES ARE NOT HAS NO BEAREING ON WHY AND IF I WATCH A RACE ..LAST NIGHTS RACE WAS INTERESTING ENOUGH FOR ME NOT TO FALL ASLEEP ...WITH CARS THAT LOOSE THE WHOLE RACE KEPT ME WATCHING TO SEEWHO WOULD AND WOULD NOT LOSE IT ....IN OTHER WORDS THE REAL DRIVER.S CAME FORWARD ..

you said it oldtimer! last night's race was one of very few races this season that was interesting enough to watch all the way thru! and, i personally am really proud of kasey kahne...he is a very talented driver, but just can't seem to "get there". it was great to see him win his second race this season.

and, i am a huge kyle fan and would love to see him win a championship, but i don't think he'll make the chase this year :( . last night pretty much blew it for his chances. but, like him or hate him, his talent can't be denied. besides, how many of you tune in to watch the races, see kyle winning or losing, and wonder to yourself..."what's he gonna do after THIS race?" :lol: at least he keeps it interesting!

and, poor carl edwards...he can't seem to catch much of a break this season, either. the other shocker for me this year has been johnson/knaus...what happened to that team???

hopefully, the rest of the season will be as much fun to watch as last night's race was.

aaaannnnd.....GO KYLE GO!

^^^that was for you, kathy ( :lol: just funnin' around)

lilModified I agree with you on all points of your post except the part about the race beign interesting. Also I don't like Kyle I don't think he knows when to keep his mouth shut! Oh and the go Kyle go. JMHO. :lol:

:lol: lol, wheelchair! it's all in good fun. and not everyone is gonna like the same people...would make for a pretty boring world. i've never denied that he does get pretty hot-headed at times, but the same goes for a lot of other drivers, so it's all turn-about. i just love his talent and his passion to do the very best he can, even if his passion get's misplaced from time to time.

Archived