Snowball Derby

racer61

what website. The 5fags website gives rules for the Gulf Coast Modifieds and they dont say the same thing as what you were telling me about spoilers and windshields. Havent been able to find a snowball derby website, google keeps sending me to 5 flags.

John,

the only reason I question them is the rules on spoilers is differant that what you told me and dry sumps are NOT allowed. I thought a couple of years ago the derby was won by a dry sump motor. Just want to make sure that if I go I will be using the correct rules. (Not sure if I can use the new 20 lb nitrous bottle or stick with the 2 ten pounders. JK really im kidding. )

Ok the rules have changed, however, the spoiler rule is still the same. If you run a windshield you can run a spoiler thats 5X60 in. If you dont have a front windshield you can run a spoiler thats 4X60.
So can i use a 4 foot spoiler on the El Camino cause i don't have a windshield? :P:lol:

ummm...im gonna say yes. But I think you might have an advantage, isnt a pick up bed an aerodynamic +? I think you would out class us all Floyd, bringing a real racecar and all. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived