And the winner is.........

I37Photog

Thanks Art for all the great photos. You have gotten many good shots since you have been at 37. I am really enjoying my first win even if it was a tie. I want to thank everyone that has been giving me advice and help. I want to thank all the fans,without you none of us would be racing. Freddy

Thanks Art for all the great photos. You have gotten many good shots since you have been at 37. I am really enjoying my first win even if it was a tie. I want to thank everyone that has been giving me advice and help. I want to thank all the fans,without you none of us would be racing. Freddy

wow man. didnt no you were driving pures. more of a reason to bring out my car 4 the last 2 races. this is mikey, napa car. u no, the 4x4. definate congrats in order for the first win /tie.... u should b proud. good job.

wow man. didnt no you were driving pures. more of a reason to bring out my car 4 the last 2 races. this is mikey, napa car. u no, the 4x4. definate congrats in order for the first win /tie.... u should b proud. good job.

Hey,Mikey. The 37 staff let me run my 19 pure stock car. Since I am a rookie,I need all of the practice I can get. ha ha I hope you get your number 4 car going and show up the last two races. I like the pure stocks,each week it seems there is a different winner,the competition seems really even. I hope to see you in the line up next race ! PM,me if you need anything ! Freddy

WOW!! What a finish!

I was reading your quotes and want to thank you for your support. I am currently aactive for a few more weeks and gettn out after 13 yrs. Its people like you that make it a reason to serve. Thank you!!!

All I have to say is Man, what a shot!

I would have to say that's a tie.

Thanks Freddy and Kathy.

And to think I almost didn't take the picture. There was too much dust on the track and I figured it wouldn't come out that good. But I decided to give it a try anyway. The pic of the finish is pretty dark because I had to make it that way to get rid of all those dust spots :D

Art

It was my first time out to I-37 as i grew up on asphalt but what a night of racing. That was some of the best racing i have seen in years. As far as the photo finish i have to say it was a great pic but from the other side the 98 had him by a bumper. On the other hand it was really cool to see the way both drivers handled it by splitting everything.

WAY TO GO FAST FREDDY!!!!

Looks like the finish of the year! (Great picture Art)

I'm sure you got up there and thanked all the people that inspired you to get to the top (like me)!!! hahaha

Seriously though... Awesome job! Glad to see you winning! I know you have worked really hard for it all year.

Archived