Jake Wright To Pilot The #3 Pro Truck

Jake Wright To Pilot The #3 Pro Truck

Release: September 5, 2009

Blanco, Tx – Blue Moon Motorsports in conjunction with Jake Wright Motorsports is proud to announce the debut of Driver Jake Wright behind the wheel of the Blue Moon Motorsports #3 K&N Filters/Racers Against Substance Abuse Chevrolet Silverado. Wright, a veteran of the Bandolero Series and the TSRS Allison Legacy Series, will have his first start in the Pro Truck Series behind the wheel of the #3 Chevy on November 14th at Houston Motorsports Park. Jake Wright is a proven winner in the Bandolero Series and has had a season best second place finish in the ultra-competitive TSRS Allison Legacy Series.

Jake Wright Motorsports Owner and Crew Chief Bruce Wright had this to say about the move: “We want to move Jake up and the Truck Series seems to be the logical step between the Legacys and the Late Models. Jake is showing a lot of maturity as a driver and this is an opportunity for him to get his feet wet and get out of his comfort zone.”

Blue Moon Motorsports Owner Patricia Lewien and Driver David Lewien concur: “We’ve been watching Jake this year in the Bandolero Series and in the TSRS Allison Legacys and he is showing a maturity and talent ahead of his years. We believe he is on the fast track to becoming one of the premier drivers in this sport, and are proud to be able to contribute to the achieving of his dreams”

When asked his thoughts on the move, Wright responded: “I’m really excited about the chance to race the #3 Truck for Blue Moon Motorsports. This is just awesome and something I will never forget! I want to thank Patricia and David Lewien for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and for everything they have done for me. I want to give the #3 K&N Filters/Racers Against Substance Abuse Chevy Silverado a great run at HMP.”

Visit www.jakewrightmotorsports.com for more details

When I was talking to David this week he mentioned the opportunity. I think this an incredible opportunity for both teams as it is going to give Jake a chance to get his feet wet in a truck. For Blue Moon Motorsports it gives their sponsors an opportunity to see where David and Patricia's hearts are and to see their willingness to step outside their box to give another driver a chance to experience the trucks. We at CCM(Custom Control Modules) are excited about this move and are excited for the rest of 2009 as we hope to make a few announcements of our own that will hopefully put more sponsorship dollars into Blue Moon Motorsports and hopefully 2010 as well...

Wishing Jake a great rest of the year in his racing and a great race on November 14th...

Mark O'Donnell

Proud Sponsor of #3 Blue Moon Motorsports Pro Truck

• 3 weeks later...

Archived