Results 9/4/09

I37 Raceway

Despite the threat of rain all around us we had another great night of racing at I37. The most exciting race of the night was the Pure Stock race where we had our first tie! It was side by side racing to the checkers, both drivers received 1st place pay and points.

We would also like to thank Tator Mason from Tator Plumbing. He already put up $200 for the Pure Stock race and after the tie he put up an additional $100 so both winners would receive the extra money. We really appreciate the support and I know the drivers appreciate the extra money!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all the fans that came to support the track even though it looked like we would be rained out!

Front Runners:

9 Jarett Payton

88 Brandy Ramzinski

35 James Samford

57 Les Bettis

13 Scott Schneider

98 Allen Jenkins

X new driver

1 Cindy Snyder

8jr Alec Jasik

68 new driver

Pure Stocks:

19 Frederick Gierisch 98 William Saunders

01 Mike Brown

15 William Cavender

24 Marc Roy

74k Danny Kasprowicz

8 Dennis Jasik

44 James Watson

67 Joe Horne

7x Janel Hilla

555 Sonny Jones

25 JoJo Horne

68 Taylor Horne

Street Stocks:

41 Wade Jones

37 AJ Wernette

42 Tommy Casey

40 Michael Lyon

11 Shawn Kline

77 Brian Holland

33 Frederick Gierisch

21 Chico Cox

01 Bijah Fowler

Late Models:

58 Moe VanKirk

14x Charlie Henley

7 Richard Bartosh

42 Ron Sprayue

1x Andrew Hessler

13 Howie Marcx

B7 Ellis Tracy

14 Gary Hunter

Sport Mods:

175 Mickey Helms

66 Johnny Torres

37 Bill Pittaway

89 Doug Livingston

88 Mark McGahey

888 Aaron Lunsford

2x Dennis Hilla

60 Pat Lyon

18 Larry Jernigan

44 Joe Spillman

Thanks again to all the drivers, fans and everybody that works at the track. It was a great night of racing! Our next race will be on September 18th.

I want to thank all of the I 37 staff and fans,and all the other drivers and pit crews for advice and help. THANKS ! I want to especially thank TATOR MASON from TATOR PLUMBING for adding the extra money. I have learned how expensive racing is and with no sponsors every little bit helps. THANKS TATOR ! Everyone has been very supportive and helpful in my first season of racing. I have a lot to learn but finishing first in a tie with william (congrats to william), was a great energy boost. Art did a great job as always with that photo finish photo. I couldnt make the call. I am very satisfied with last nights decision. GREAT JOB EVERYONE ! Freddy

CONGRATS to both the 19 and 98! Tator Plumbing will be doing the same thing for the Thunder Stock race in Kyle next week.

$100 added to the 1st place purse and a $100 added to a position drawn after the race.

So bring some Purestocks to Kyle next week.

CONGRATS to both the 19 and 98! Tator Plumbing will be doing the same thing for the Thunder Stock race in Kyle next week.

$100 added to the 1st place purse and a $100 added to a position drawn after the race.

So bring some Purestocks to Kyle next week.

i would personaly love to try asphalt but wat are the requerements. cant realy go buy a transponder and new tires for one race. please let me no tator. i would love to bring my car.

Congrats Freddie and William on your runs Fri. night... Just makes the competition that much tighter in our class... Hopefully I will be up front again soon after I find the squirrel that is pushing oil out of the breathers on my motor... That way I don't have to worry about putting myself in the situation I was put in at the start of the race...

Marc

Archived