Live Updates planned for CC Speedway this Saturday, 9/5/09

NickHolt

tex thats oldtimer .not old geezer ..your slipping here .....

Old Geezer, eh? I kinda like it, Tom. Fits the man to a "T."

Thinking maybe I should get out my Admin hat and change OT's name to Old Geezer. Start his post count off at Zero... hmmm...

Nick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nick,

Please double check the link. I still can't get it to come up. It gives me just a partial (upper) screen with "Done but with errors on page" message at the bottom.

Is this happening to anybody else, or just me and my malfunctioning 'puter & ISP? :unsure:

It works fine for me.. But it's a HUGE file and may take some slower computers/ISPs/Dialups a while to load.

We have found that the Firefox browser works better with the Cover it Live software than the IE browser, but after checking on this end the file is up and running fine.

Nick

Old Geezer, eh? I kinda like it, Tom. Fits the man to a "T."

Thinking maybe I should get out my Admin hat and change OT's name to Old Geezer. Start his post count off at Zero... hmmm...

Nick

i suppose this is what i get for shaking your hand and telling you i would be nice this week after losing another car last night ... well i promised you and i wont break it .......but thats aboult the cars only ..lol ....... old geezer .does have a ring to it ..kathy what do you think .let nick start me all over ..............

.. papa . i was trying to figure out why i was even in that car ..tires are three years old .power stearing ..i was not used to ..v8 power less than what our four bangers have ,so not a problem there ... and i didnt hit the turn right .so looking at the wall and hitting it wasnt what i had in mind .so i spun it instead ..doesnt hurt anything but pride when you spin by yourself and hit nothing ...but i never spun it again ..i got better or the car got better .rosie and nick can decide that one ....

as for lisa .....otherwise mad as heck .is ok...the car .the rear end is probably 4 to 5 inches off its center .drive shaft is bent .the leaf,s didnt look to good .. right front is beat up .its the second car in two weeks that has all the inside sheet work bowled up .two bodys in two weeks .i only have one spare body ...... anything thats bent in the back could be rebuilt in a a day frame wise ...but this late in the season .we may just or should just park em ...anyway i promised nick i would be good and not point fingers so ill end this now .........thanks for careing and rooting for us ..

We dont get to see the cars as Nick is giving us the live updates (hence the camera donation). What was she driving and what were you driving? Got any pics?

she was driveing her 28 pinto .she ran that car last year in pro.sedans and tied for rookie ... . . .i was driveing my brothers monti carlo ..second night that car has been to the track this year ..so we both didint know much aboult this car ..and the first time i have raced if thats what you call me doing.. sence i ran some races on dirt in my 68 camero in 84 ..so purty much a rookie .... going to run it next weekend also maybe get a flag before i hand the car back over .the last week my brother will race it ..

Are you guys going to the right URL?

The correct URL for the replay is here. If you click on this URL you will be able to see all posts with no page breaks.

The incorrect URL (the one that hides page 2 and 3) is http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/2009/09/0...-speedway-9509/.

Nick

When I click on the one that you are saying is the correct one. It gives me nothing.

It's a huge chunk of HTML code and may take a real long time to load, especially if you're on a dial up system.

Nick

Archived