schedule questions

would anyone or class be opposed to run every other week? like 5 classes on this week with an alternate, then next week, 5 other classes with an alternate? on the off week from hrh, run at another track with a points fund between both tracks and a championship fund at each track? all classes would run both tracks all season.

any other idea's on this subject other than the points fund would be a sponsored guaranteed fund for both tracks? if you have any other input on this subject, feel free to respond. the economy is not in the best interest of anyones pocket book at this time, we are trying to be constructive into helping everyone have a playground and get something in return, purses are about the same where ever you race and your not going to get rich on local racing, but if you would like some kind of return on your racing adventure, this would seem the best for all, racers, owners, and promotors!!!

just a few questions that would like to have real answers, thanks, del harris :unsure:

• 7 months later...

pretty much is what im sayin is alot of people cant afford driven to another track just to race if they swtch clases. Why can't they have the standard classes like other tracks have? Why make it difficult for those that are broke and can only go to one hometown track.

Racing every other week is fine with me or racing 2weeks and off 1 is ok to. Not interested racing anywhere else. Battkleground is too far I would rather give my money to wayne and let him do something with it in benefit of the track and racers.I would like to say thank you wayne for sticking it out in the courts and fighting for our home/your playground,knowing u have your wifes illness as well. I applaud u for that most people could not endure what u have had to. My thoughts and prayers are with u and your wifes health. I am only interested in racing at the hill for points,dont want to have to race anywhere else/cant afford to change gears and all that to race elsewhere. If others want to race elsewhere thats fine as long as u dont have to run both tracks to win track championship at the hill.

keep points seperate dont combine them. Thats mu thoughts anyway.

Are we still having playday on may 2 and if so what time will gates be open.

Archived