Kyle Sirizzotti to run ASALMS race at Owosso

Kyle Sirizzotti to run ASALMS race at Owosso

Muskegon, MI (September 3, 2009)- Port City Racecars announced today Kyle Sirizzotti’s entry into the ASA Late Model Series Labor Day Weekend 100 at the Owosso Speedway. While the 18-year-old Helotes, TX native has never seen the Owosso Speedway, he looks forward to the opportunity.

“I’ve run other 3/8 mile racetracks around Texas and I hear that Owosso has multiple grooves. Taking the #61 Port City Racecars machine anywhere gives me a great shot at doing well. I really want to give Harley and Port City Racecars a good name with a solid accomplishment this weekend,” said Sirizzotti.

Under the guided direction of accomplished ASA Late Model Series crew chief Rich Lushes, Sirizzotti’s regular crew chief Tommy Owen will serve as crew chief of the no. 61 for the Labor Day Weekend 100. After a tough start to the season, Sirizzotti feels he and Owens have momentum on their side.

“We had some mechanical issues at the beginning of the season. Here lately, we’ve had some great runs. Nashville was great to us and I’m hoping I can continue the momentum at Owosso,” said Sirizzotti.

The Labor Day Weekend 100 at Owosso Speedway takes place Saturday, September 5th at 7 p.m.

Archived