Big turn out at THR last weekend

I thought they came to your pit for the highly entertaining BS of how you woulda won except . . . . .

:lol::lol:

as far as a blur as it goes by, I pull over and let you go so you don't hit me, everyone knows you are so busy waving to that lady in the stands and trying to pose for "action" photo shots, that you forget all about the steering wheel. Good thing cody put a bunch of caster on that left side so it turns left by itself.

:P

BTW Floyd, looks like the engine is terminal. Maybe we can get back out there for the spectacular dohickey.

But I will see ya Saturday, the boys are running the mini stock

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... Good thing cody put a bunch of caster on that left side so it turns left by itself...

Umm... Put a lot of Postive Caster on the right side to make it go left by itself, sir.

Nick

Hummmmm postive on right side I will talk to Cody about that then i can just take a nap with both feet on the floor while I'm on the track. :P:blink:

YUP,mmmhhmmm Nick, that is what I said. See?

zoom Posted Sep 10 2009, 01:27 PM

I thought they came to your pit for the highly entertaining BS of how you woulda won except . . . . .

as far as a blur as it goes by, I pull over and let you go so you don't hit me, everyone knows you are so busy waving to that lady in the stands and trying to pose for "action" photo shots, that you forget all about the steering wheel. Good thing cody

NickHolt Posted Sep 10 2009, 01:32 PM

Umm... Put a lot of Postive Caster on the right side to make it go left by itself, sir.

BTW Floyd, looks like the engine is terminal. Maybe we can get back out there for the spectacular dohickey.

But I will see ya Saturday, the boys are running the mini stock

so there.

floyd#65 Posted Sep 11 2009, 07:57 AM

Well zoom I think everybody knows now you are just scared and blaming it on the engine HaHa well i hope we can race this weekend and the rain goes away just long enouph for us to get this one in.

dude, I will get a pic of the #5 piston for you.

why don't you loan me a motor so I can come out and play with you folks. If you do that, I will slow down with 1 to go and let you pass so you wont feel bad about bein whooped by your own motor. Sound like a plan?

dude, I will get a pic of the #5 piston for you.

why don't you loan me a motor so I can come out and play with you folks. If you do that, I will slow down with 1 to go and let you pass so you wont feel bad about bein whooped by your own motor. Sound like a plan?

I have a spare but don't know if it's any good havent tested it and it actuly belongs to Bryon but I will ask him if you are serious let me know and and if we can get you a motor then I'll give you you spanking on the track. :lol:

Dang, thats awful sweet of ya floyd. although methinks the deck may be stacked. But still . . . . .

It would be dang fun.

Would you start at the back with me too?

Say, how bout a 2 elky grudge race? 5 laps or so, would that be a hoot or what?

Pm recieved and I'll give ya a call Zoom but before I do I had another thought. How about I pull you in the chain race and then you can see just how fast the Red El Camino is although you might need to borough a g-suit cause u mite black out going that fast and your vision will get blurry. I don't know after thinking about it mabey this is not a good idea I would hate to see ya having oxygen mask on ya and all that stuff. :o:blink::lol:

Man Floyd, if BS was money Bill Gates would be your butler.

If we was chained together the only suit I would need would be my church suit cause it would take you till church time on Sunday to get us to the checkers. the only mask I would need would be a gas mask cause of the smell of BullS**t from you. :blink::lol:

We could win that chain race but we would have to weld all the links of the chain together so I could push us to victory. Course you would probably get whiplash cause of all that power you aint used to would snap your head back. That would probably push that Hellcamino of yours right out from under that barn paint you put on it. Then you would have a naked hellcamino

Would be fun though. :lol:

Now that rite there is some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny stuff now you know that oil field looking junkey looking truck of yours cant even hold a candle to the good looking RED EL CAMINO aqnd everybody knows it so put your money where your mouth is I have ten dollars ( that my wife does not know about) to cover my side of this bet.

Well I been saving my pennies and I am up to 7.43 I will get up to that 10 dollar deal. But I gotta buy parts to put a motor back together with. It don't look like the track is going to give us a grudge match anyway. Little birdy has it that you paid them to not have it so you wont get beat in front of your 1 lady fan. woulda been fun beating that hellcamino of yours

Sounds good to me and i was thinking if we could get some more people to put up a few dollars for a pot that will give me more reson to put a real woooping on that boy. :P:blink::unsure::rolleyes:

gee floyd, I appreciate you getting this pot going, it will really help increase my racing fund after I show you my tailgate all the way round that track, lap after lap. :ph34r:

Archived