Big turn out at THR last weekend

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great crowd, I was happy to see it. Even at midnight when we finally got ready to roll off for our GS feature we still had a fair crowd.

they musta been butt sore waiting for the real race cars to come out. Good thing we finally did. :P

well, floyd, that lady who WAS your fan finally saw you race. Course, now that she has seen our el camino out there, she is conviced that she was a fan of the wrong one. She is starting the fan club up for us now.

It's going to be called the Fans of El Camino Bonito

elcaminostreet.jpg

Don't be jealous,

I will say that OLD floyd does blow a lot of smoke. Pretty boy floyd better hope I don't get a new motor, I will have to come learn him how the cow ate the cabbage. LOL. I think the fans only wanna see who else floyd is going to get smacked around by, that is why they keep egging him on.

Also Floyd, can you get a different red for your car for next year? Maybe even try something with a GLOSS to it. That barn paint you use is pretty dull. Tractor supply has real enamel tractor paint. :lol::lol::lol: When I look at that feo el camino of yours, I keep thinking of that clint eastwood movie where they painted the town red and called it HELL.

Also Floyd, can you get a different red for your car for next year? Maybe even try something with a GLOSS to it. That barn paint you use is pretty dull. Tractor supply has real enamel tractor paint. :lol::lol::lol: When I look at that feo el camino of yours, I keep thinking of that clint eastwood movie where they painted the town red and called it HELL.

Mark it looks like that to you because it's just a blurrrrrrrrrrrrr when it goes by that slow thing of yours but the fans like it just fine thats why they come to my pit. :lol::blink:

Archived