A Tribute To Cassie

I37Photog

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Maya Angelou

Cassie, you will be missed. That quote above holds true to you. You were one of the main reasons why I decided to come back as the photographer when you asked me to. I know you've touched the lives of many people. I hope to see you at the track on Friday nights as a spectator.

Now you can help take pictures in the infield since you can't use the excuse of, "I have to do the scoring." :P

Art

IMG_5922.jpg

IMG_6594.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_7987.jpg

YES WELL SAID CASSIE WAS A ICON FOR I-37 SHES BEEN AT THAT TRACK EVER SINCE I STARTED RACING DIRT 5 YEARS AGO AND I KNOW SHES BEEN TO THAT TRACK SINCE WAY B -4 THAT :lol: AND ALWAYS SMILING AND IM SURE SHE WILL BE SMILING EVEN MORE WITHOUT THE BURDEN :blink: OF ALL SHE DOES B-4 THE RACES THATS ALL SHE IS DOING IS YES WE R RACING YES I WILL CHECK YES BRING IT ALWAYS ANSWERING CALLS TRYING TO HELP THEN SCORING AND POINTS I COULD GO ON AND ON IF I HAD A TRACK I WOULD WANT 10 OF HER SHE IS NOT REPLACEABLE THAT EASY :blink: I WONDER WHAT 5 PEOPLE IS GOING TO REPLACE HER :blink: ITS GOING TO BE TOUGH TO FILL HER SHOES :(

Archived