August 29, 2009 Videos

videomama

Well I got Thumper back together finally.I used the multi layer gasket.It is about twice as thick.Sounds good but we will see.OT I know how you feel about being worn out.This is the last repair for me this year,if it works or not.You guys derserve a medal for the work you did to get the 3 back to the track and your reward was a blown motor.I did that so much with my modified.Thats why I love the minnies,lots less work except lately Thumper is going through menapause or something.Its Codys fault for setting the bar so high that we all had to step up our game,now theres more screamers.Put that monster head and cheater tires on Lisas car and let her show how is done.Cant do worse than the father/son team/ :lol:

Im glad to see your son and Stevens boys taking the reigns.That ensures many more years for the little cars.Now when I hear " my Great Grandfather use to race with you " then I quit. :lol::lol:

i need to quit .after winning my first race 22 years ago .i realized i didnt think i would still be doing this and have a son who has driven his first race ..you never look that far into the future .but man was it nerve racking and injoyable ..that race he had win or lose can never be toped ...... as for the three car .we had alot of help from some great poeple who spent a couple of days fixing what was bent .. i wont say thier names for im not sure who had thier hands on it jessie will have to do that part .. but they did a fantastic job .better than before the wreck .... we had toget it out for them and the fans ....they cooked the steak .we made the sallad ..yep blown motor wasnt what we exspected .but them.s the breaks ..that crank and rods were darn near 5 years old and have seen alot of rotation ...parts get tired too .even with the best motor builder jessie has ever had .cant always keep them together .. there i bragged .so what ..7 years without a broken rod or crank isnt to bad ..as for lisa.s we will put it back together tonight ..and no we wont add all that power that was in the other car ..if she beats you and others it will be with her skill just the way she likes it ..anyway good luck .i sure as heck will need it .my brother wants me to race his car all night .if thats what you could call it ..we.ll see .........................ps i know nothing aboult no cheater tires .exsept the ones on your car ....

Archived